Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhatAWondefulWorld

Any body ever expirienced things inside out/backwards?

11 posts in this topic

You guys ever see the world "inside out" I guess you could describe it, or backwards, not time going backwards, but objects. Idk how to describe it, but its like, the inside is actually the outside, and the outside is the inside, or something along those lines.

Like everything is in reverse. 

Idk how to describe this but it was wacky as fuck.

Was the expirience induced by a psychedelic, if I may ask?

1 minute ago, WHO IS said:

Was the expirience induced by a psychedelic, if I may ask?

@WHO IS well, yes if you consider weed a psychedelic. I didn't smoke in awhile and then I smoked a shit ton and did meditation.

It's like if I look at the bottom of a cup, the bottom is actually the top and the top of the cup is actually the bottom 

Very interesting, allegedly Jesus told that in order to enter Kingdom of Heaven, one needs to do something similar to what You are describing with sindie/outside,

Please take a look at it, and see if You can crack the code :  Jesus said to them: When you make the two one, and when you make the inside as the outside, and the outside as the inside, and the upper as the lower, and when you make the male and the female into a single one, so that the male is not male and the female not female, and when you make eyes in place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then shall you enter [the kingdom].

@Meta-Man time didnt reverse, but I'm looking down a cup rn, and the bottom is at the top and the sides are facing away from me

@Meta-Man Its like I can shift my perspective on it, sometimes if I look at it a certain way its a normal cup, but If I look a with a certain perspective its flips, and the cups goes in reverse.

Honestly i get a similar experience when i simply lay down and look at things upside down. Sounds childish but i find it pretty cool, changes your perspective.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

DMT: everything is becoming everything and nothing is becoming everything and imagination is becoming reality and blah and this and that and FIRE and I have no body and ALIENS and INTENSE COLOURS holy SHIT i E.X.I.S.T FUCCKK THIS IS AMAZINGGG AHHHHHH NDHWHSGZJSOWEHFOWBS EWJSBEBDIE!!!!!!!!NEIWJABB!!28$ASKSBWEBUK??-+3???-$;#???️???????;47???;($??31_2';9???????;$-???!!!!...AHHHHHhh....oh, I'm back hehe?

That's what my trips feel like ? hahaa

Edited by Aaron p

1 hour ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@Aaron p haha. I wish I could access dmt, but hey I havent talked to you in awhile how are you doing?

@WhatAWondefulWorld pretty good man...I'm kinda happier than I've ever been before. Super excited for my 5meo retreat from Monday to Wednesday...just a wee three day one. My 5meo tolerance is quite high so I might have to smoke 30mg to breakthrough, and depending on how the breakthrough goes I'll do 2 breakthroughs on the Wednesday ?. Did a DMT trip today, was amazing. I can feel my mind becoming as hard as steel and as compassionate as a romantic lover. Quite a strange combination. Speaking of combinations, I'll be doing SDS combo's with kriya yoga and concentration. Gonna do some "do nothing", self enquiry and probably vepassana. Have to work out the food and stuff and arrange to do my 5meo trips right before I eat so the meal I ate before hand doesn't come back up haha. I'm super siked for 5meo breakthrough man

@Aaron p nice man, good luck, my life is taking a huge turn and I can feel it, keep on doing your thing, it's for the best of all of us.