Heaven

This is it

4 posts in this topic

I found it. I found what I was looking for all my life. This is it. I don’t need nothing more. No more seeking needed. Meditate to remember the juice of life.Meditate to not forget. Now life is a game. Feel into this moment. What do u feel? Is it negative? You’re not one with the source.

Now is the time to reconstruct. Now is the time to get rid of the negative emotions and the things that doesn’t serve me.  When u hate u don’t accept what is. You forgot. You are paying too much attention to ur mind. obsessive thoughts. It’s okay you’re doing the best that u know. Now u know better. Love what is.Fully live life. I’m eternal so I have nothing to fear of.Thank you reality for the suffering.Suffering showed me the right path. Trust reality. Trust God.

Love Love Love

I’ve been in this forum for a while and it lead me to this moment so I’m grateful with all of u.

Thank u! I love u!

Edited by Heaven
My ego thinks it’s not perfect?

Suffering showed you the right path, but it could have showed with you needed to go though suffering, you know God is capable of everything. 

Stockholm syndrome?

On 14.05.2020 г. at 3:56 AM, WHO IS said:

Suffering showed you the right path, but it could have showed with you needed to go though suffering, you know God is capable of everything. 

Stockholm syndrome?

Where else is there to go?