wakeel55

ANYONE WHO USES BIOENERGETICS?

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I just wanna know if there are anyone here who uses Bioenergetics and has DRASTICALLY Improved their Confidence? Fully expressing yourself no matter who youre with? I CANT SEEM TO FIND ANYONE who has regained their courage and confidence through bioenergetics? Only elliott hulse. If youre a bioenergetic student pls talk to me! I have many questions! :)

There are many great yoga, breath work, and diet resources online. Those will get you energy up and chakras in order. Also, visualization and shadow work help. 

key mindset: it isn't bout improving confidence, it's more about dissolving the barriers that inhibit you from realizing your true inner-nature which is inherently confident, courageous, and passionate about life. 

Yes I do it with earthing/grounding. Really good for loosening up the body and moving your lymph. Sometimes I use it as a warm up before exercise or combine it with breathwork. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Hey there, i use bioenergetics everyday and i love it! It helps me to express my anger and repressed sexuality like no other technique can and it gave me a huge confidence boost. Do you know Devaraj Sandberg?