wakeel55

Is this a spiritual awakening? Enlighten me pls *pun intended*

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. So I have been doing intense inner work for the past two years. It was one hell of a journey. From experience joy to sadness to apathy to FEELING SUICIDAL to FEELING HAPPY to feeling intense killing instinct anger to joy again to wherever the f*ck that higher power is taking me... Haha.. A lot of layers have been removed and something happened to me, I WAS BIG! I KNOW I WAS BIG! I HAD THIS INVINCIBLE CONNECTION TO SOMETHING EXTREMELY LARGE!!!!! I GET IT NOW!!! but it slowly subsided after a few days.. BUT something stayed with me. Inside me. It was like a gift. There is this empty space i can go to inside my body and if i focus there, ALL THOUGHT and EMOTION is OFF! I found this new inner space. So now my question is, what is this? and how do i make it bigger? Hoping for your enlighting answers! :)

1 hour ago, wakeel55 said:

. So now my question is, what is this? and how do i make it bigger? Hoping for your enlighting answers! :)

Meditate and contemplate more. Watch Every possible videos about enlightenment and enlightened people. Dedicate your life into this. You will make it bigger till it comes to point that there will be no you. Just it. Ego feels small, not you. Find your real self. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Keep going to that space, investigate it further, but be careful: you might die.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Hi Wakeel, 

That space of no thought and emotion is pure awareness, also known as the Self.

The more you dwell in the Self (Atman), the more it becomes your reality.

It is what we are before we manifest in the illusory physical realm. The Self creates the body, which creates the mind, which creates thought and emotion. Take away all that and only the Self remains.