Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Tobia

Italian Police DRUGS and SEDATES Protester

4 posts in this topic

If censorship isn't enough, if false numbers aren't enough, if drones aren't enough, if house arrest isn't enough.

This is what's happening in my, once democratic, country of Italy.

I put a video in english but the scene is now famous in italy (not on national Tv obviously, never been shown on mainstream media)

Americans should know that this is happening in a democratic, modern, wealthy country. Not in Brazil.

Dario Musso was safely exercising his right to protest FROM HIS CAR, away from everyone and speaking with a megaphone in the street.

Not saying anything crazy, not mentally ill, not violent, not dangerous, just a regular guy inviting people to think for themselves.

Harmless right? Reasonable to maybe just fine him and send him home?

Apparently not, according to the newly established medical-psycological fascist regime.

Their "security measure" was to proceed with a forceful TSO.

A TSO (trattamento sanitario obbligatorio) is a forceful injection of sedatives and chemicals that make someone unconscious for MANY DAYS (usually 4-6 days).   It's an extreme procedure, supposed to be used in rare occasions with incredibly dangerous mentally ill criminals

So police violently throws him down on the street and medical staff injects him poison to make him uncoscious while he's lying on the street to then bring him to a mental hospital to lock him up.

This guy was kept unconscious in the hospital for a week with his hands and feet tied to a bed.

His family couldn't speak to him until a couple days ago and he still wasn't completely present.

This is the Government's way to warn anyone who may question the New Normal.

Fascism is back and people are applauding it from their balconies.  It's genius how they used fear and panic to create consent.

Now anything that challanges Goverment Policy is HARMFUL MISINFORMATION and should be forcefully silenced. 

The TSO is one violent, fascist way to enforce it.

This is the New Normal, get ready for more. Your life as you knew it, is officially over.

Italian here as well.

We don't actually know much about his situation, but speaking as a person that studied and worked in the med area and seen TSOs I can say that they're not at all what you're portrying them to be, and the situation in Italy while not ideal is not one of a government with greater censorship than most of other Western countries.

Also the source of the video is Byoblu, which is known for paranoid conspiracy theories and I don't trust too much them. We don't actually know the behind the scenes of the arrest, which might have been related to previous felonies before the protest

Edited by docs20

The source was not Byoblu, it's now on many outlets and the documents released by the family today, do your research.

The case is also reaching courts, ministers and international human rights organizations.

He was declared mentally agitated for "unidintifiable reasons".

The guy is now home, still doesn't feel good and his blood work reports chemical intoxication from heavy pharmaceutical drugs.

Everything that doesn't fit your narrative is a conspiracy theory. Until your sister gets an unlawful TSO.

Berlusconi non scopava minorenni e i preti non si masturbano mai?

Edited by Tobia

3 hours ago, Tobia said:

Everything that doesn't fit your narrative is a conspiracy theory.

Right. And I call everyone I don't like a Nazi. Stop projecting and get over it.

@Leo Gura + mods.

We've got ourselves another coronavirus conspiracy thread here.