liamnewsom202

Meeting stage green

4 posts in this topic

At this point in my life im done high school (im in my last year and its all locked down now due to covid) most of my friends have been strong orange with a bit of green in my one stoner friend lol. I have integrated orange tons in my life and it has led me towards being an artist and believing in myself and being independent. I feel like i need to embrace the feminine aspects and really allow myself to open up with the next stage. I feel like the connections i am looking for with people i no longer can get with my current friends. Dont get me wrong i still appreciate them and want to stay friends with them it just feels hollow sometimes when its all just jokes and guy talk. Anyways, where are some places i can look around to meet new people who would be more green? What are some things i should keep in mind so i dont deter this value system and can properly integrate it?

Things to avoid deterrence would be don't be so judgmental of other people and cultures. Practice being open to things even if they make you initially uncomfortable. Try to accept and understand the emotions of others more frequently, and most importantly yourself. Don't be so argumentative and scientific, once you slow down on this need you'll notice it's not necessary the majority of the time. Unless you are an actual scientist or engineer or whatever most "facts" don't actually matter to regular people having regular conversations. Simply pursue discussion for the enjoyment of learning even if it isn't accurate all the time. Those are some things to get you started.

- Libraries. The people that work there are usually quieter type women, most of the ones I met are great stage green people. Also look for clubs and other events going on for like minded people.

- Garden centers, flower shops, organic food stores, alternative medicine stores.

- Environmental volunteer events like garbage pick-up, tree planting, etc.

- Concerts & parties are great for meeting stage green young/middle-aged people. Get there numbers, make friends!

- Meditation retreats, healing centers, etc.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Meditation retreats, festivals, people who are into organic food and lifestyles. 

People associated with alternative therapies 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Simple higher education. Universities are full of stage green people.