Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WHO IS

New 5-meo Insight

11 posts in this topic

Just got from another 5-meo expirience, wtih a new insight.

NOBODY is in Control. You heard, me not you , not anybody.

And that biggest mindfuck is that.... And that NOBODY is God. Boom!

Because it takes a no-body to become anybody-everybody, you see ;)

13 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

NOBODY is in Control. You heard, me not you , not anybody.

And that biggest mindfuck is that.... And that NOBODY is God. Boom!

God mean is not being something. It is being infinite in any possibilities. You are the infinite that have the all power to control anything and lost control of anything. All possibilities. Thats what you are. And you are not god now, you are human. That’s already where you are lol. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

God mean is not being something. It is being infinite in any possibilities. You are the infinite that have the all power to control anything and lost control of anything. All possibilities. Thats what you are. And you are not god now, you are human. That’s already where you are lol. 

Bro, so... what decides/makes for to God go from losing all control   to having all the power?

In the absolute perspective you’re right in the relative one you have absolute freedom to do whatever the fuck u want.

That’s infinite love, what reality is.

2 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Bro, so... what decides/makes for to God go from losing all control   to having all the power?

God = Infinite. God is not the god that you learn from religion. YOU ARE THE ALL POSSIBILITIES AND IMPOSSIBILITIES. yo are all powerful creator, and at the same time you are the creator who is completely scared the shit out of its power. You are the all on control and at the same time you have no control whatsoever as a go. Because, you are infinite. 

Just now, James123 said:

God = Infinite. God is not the god that you learn from religion. YOU ARE THE ALL POSSIBILITIES AND IMPOSSIBILITIES. yo are all powerful creator, and at the same time you are the creator who is completely scared the shit out of its power. You are the all on control and at the same time you have no control whatsoever as a go. Because, you are infinite. 

Ok as I understand its a quantum state, where both possibilities of having no control and having full control are fully possible. 

So how does God go from one state into the state of full control/power?

4 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

So how does God go from one state into the state of full control/power?

Because it is infinite. It is the all states. God is homeless, or who just get enlightened. Whatever you can or cant imagine is god (consciousness). Everything happens within the consciousness , and it is you. Every breakthrough with psychedelics will Provide you bunch of different aspects. Because you are infinite, you are exploring all the states, however, if you realize it, you will be the one, who will experience those states. Because you are infinite.

Therefore, there is no good or bad trip, there is only you.

Edited by James123

So how do I leave this human form and become another form? Im infinite, I know that. 

Edited by WHO IS

4 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

So how do I leave this human form and become another form? Im infinite, I know that. 

You should ask yourself , how do i know i am human? Because you are the consciousness that is experiencing human body, which is based on ego and survival instinct. It is robot, and you programmed yourself as a god to believe that you are a human, alive, have family and in the world. You lied to yourself to accept to be in human form. Lol