Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alextvvv

Neurological changes along with enlightenment

24 posts in this topic

So lets call Pure Love underlying Reality which is ide tical to scenery but lets put that aside. 

Small mind is dependant and is only interested in scenery and interprets it. 

But pure Love can create various diseases in body for example and force that egoic mind to think and look for solution. 

You can look your whole life in same fashion. So guy with 2 shirts and background without hot chicks(serious fail) is right. It's all about awakening to Love. 

Scenery and life before awakening is just that. Including all mystical experiences and what not. Even him discovering 5 meo and plugging it is also that. IT knows you very well you can't escape it. 

In my experience the mind can have a reaction/attachment to the awakenings in which there’s a shift in energy expression, sort of a compensation for the other polarity. Resistance and struggle of identification seems to be the bipolar aspect of this integration. 

I believe it was the result of emotional immaturity 

Edited by DrewNows

On 5/9/2020 at 9:02 AM, Alextvvv said:

But knowing that bipolar and enlightenment seem to be closely related, it could also explain those mood shifts in certain people.

Bipolar disorder, formerly called manic depression, is a mental health condition that causes extreme mood swings that include emotional highs (mania or hypomania) and lows (depression).

Some would describe enlightened people as the opposite of this, people who have less emotional highs and lows than most people and live much more in a steady state without a lot of highs and lows 

@Nak Khid  Yes you're probably right.

Actually I meant "bipolar and spirituality are related". And so maybe some bipolar could potentially be closer to enlightenment than the rest of the population. Just an opinion, I could be wrong