Espaim

Has anyone here used MDMA to heal traumas/shadow work?

8 posts in this topic

Hey!!

I'll probably be trying MDMA this week. Not sure what day.

I don't really want to try this substance only to feel good. I want to work through traumas and my shadow. I don't have any great trauma or something like that but after listening to Leo's video "Advice for young people" I really want to go down this rabbit role.

I'm planning on taking it alone in my room and start going through all my life and every shit that happened that I found that was a thread to me or my ego and love it. Love everything. Love the people who bullied me and who betrayed me. Love the things I don't really like about me. Integrate repressed emotions and desires.

I have been doing this with psychedelics already and a great deal of progress has been done. This time, I want to work the issues I am fearful to go deeper when on psychedelics.

Do any of you have any tips?

I plan to write, speak and record and do meditation while on it. Also, do some shadow work using the 3-2-1 method found in the book Integral Life Practice. When the effects start to come down, I would listen to music and dance (because I want to understand why it's such a popular drug in raves :D:D)

For me personally, MDMA elevates the love aspect of my consciousness. If you want to feel the Love, MDMA is a good accelerator to get you there. You will feel the love for everything. Once I was so loving that I wanted to kiss Hitler if he came back to life. :) 

Having said that, I typically don't do MDMA for contemplation, going deeper or shadow work. I typically do MDMA with other people around.  I do it during raves and music festivals because there are more people who are on MDMA and when you share the love, the Love becomes greater. It is hard to explain but once you do it, you will know. 

I am curious how it will be for you, so report back the result. Good luck.

Edited by JosephKnecht

I did mdma a few times about 2 years ago.I healed some trauma especially having fun for myself and loving humanity, it really changed the way i look at others. I think what you are doing sounds like a great and responsible way to use mdma, but i would also highly recommend someone you trust and can share you experience with. Keeping all the love you feel during the experience for yourself might be hard..
Then again you might be able to channel this love towards yourself so maybe its worth a try. 

I wish you good luck and healing !

Edited by max duewel

It, can heal. But you gotta have some knowledge about shadow work, and good concentration. And for me those "substance induced" releases aren't permanent, but it is a realy good starting point, because they show you what should be released, than you can work on it. But i rather use lsd or weed for the purpouse of releasing trauma. Mdma makes it realy hard to stand still hahahahaha, and that's what i recomend doing to feel those traumatic energies in your body :)

Good lucky, Man! Life becomes so much better after these releases, dig down ;) 

Sumarizing, just be aware of what you want to release and allow yourself to feel whatever you are feeling,without trying to mentaly label or understand it. For me, doing some kind of breathing technique helps a lot, but that's personal :) 

Holy shit!! Hahahaha. OMG

I'll post a report later.

Have you looked also for the negative reports?
There are some pretty nice. First time MD, their brain smashed with a baseball bat. Brain chemistry fuck up. Therapy for 4 years and still living like an ameba, without any kind of emotions.

On 05/05/2020 at 1:30 AM, Monkey Mind said:

Have you looked also for the negative reports?

Yes.

--------------------------------------

Thank you for your responses.

Just posting the trip report so people can refer to it later.