Billy Shears

Is it better to have nearly zero friends than to have useless friends?

42 posts in this topic

@Billy Shears  Is there any difference between speaking from your heart, speaking openly and speaking openy from your heart? I am not quite sure I get you on that one

7 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

I think zero is the way to go, especially when they like toxic substances (such as alcohol, drugs, shit diet, etc)

I personally for now have no close friends except for my spouse, I have some other people we sometimes talk to each other but it's not regular. It is just way inefficient for me to develop friendships and put my energy there right now for my goals\development.

I think, however, it can be a tremendously good thing if you are able to create a mastermind of people who share your highest values and inspirations with you. I Imagine, though, that it takes some investment from your time&energy and you also need to be in places where these people hang out (Geographically or community-wise)

Same here. I have my couple and she satisfies this need of interaction with other human being in a daily basis.

Of course this relationship as well shares common goals and interests so I believe I would be single if she wouldn’t fit this aspects.

If you’re goal oriented it will be hard for u to maintain small talks and shallow relationships.

This journey has many short term sacrifices for long term success. From all the books I read and the plenty of vids this is the way successful people act.