Milos Uzelac

Red Herring - Coronavirus lab origin theory is Trump administrations WMD.

4 posts in this topic

A conspiracy theory about Covid-19 escaping from China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology is the Trump administration’s Iraqi WMD. And the Washington Post’s Josh Rogin is playing the role of then NY Times WMD pusher journalist Judith Miller.

By Max Blumenthal and Ajit Singh @thegrayzone preview from the April 20th article:

"With US deaths from Covid-related complications peaking above 30,000, allies of President Donald Trump are taking their anti-China public relations blitz to new heights of absurdity, hoping to legitimize a conspiracy theory blaming a Chinese biological research lab for engineering the novel coronavirus. 

The theory points to the Wuhan Institute of Virology as the culprit behind the pandemic, either through an accidental leak caused by unsafe research on bat coronaviruses or deliberately, by manufacturing a biological weapon. First deployed in January by the right-wing Washington Times, the conspiracy was dismissed and discredited at the time by journalists and scientists. 

With an apparent cue this April from a Trump administration desperate to shift the blame for its feckless coronavirus response, Fox News and the Washington Post have fished the story out of the right-wing’s political wet market and polished it off for public consumption.

Though neither outlet published a single piece of concrete evidence to support their claims, the story has gained traction among even fervently anti-Trump elements of the political establishment.

Regarding the real source of Covid-19, the conclusion by a team of American, British, and Australian researchers could not be more clear: “we do not believe that any type of laboratory-based scenario is plausible…. Our analyses clearly show that SARS-CoV-2 is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus,” the virologists stated in a March 17 article published in the scientific journal Nature.

A group of 27 public health scientists from eight countries signed an open letter this March in the Lancet medical journal issuing support to scientists and health professionals in China and “strongly condemn[ing] conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin.” The letter states that the scientific findings to date “overwhelmingly conclude that this coronavirus originated in wildlife, as have so many other emerging pathogens.” 

Having spent the past four years railing against the “fake news media” and “deep state” elements in the national security bureaucracy for their campaign to paint him and his allies as Russian collaborators, Trump is now employing the same tactics he condemned to ratchet up conflict with China. By planting fake news about Chinese evildoing through anonymous US officials and dodgy document dumps, the White House appears to hope that an escalated conflict abroad will paper over its failures at home.

Trump’s deployment of conspiracy theories about a Chinese lab not only mirrors the tactics his opponents used to ramp up the Russiagate narrative, it recalls the successful disinformation campaign neoconservatives in the George W. Bush administration enacted when they planted a seemingly explosive revelation about Iraqi weapons of mass destruction with New York Times correspondent Judith Miller.

The august reputation of the Times conferred legitimacy on the bunk WMD story, enabling the Bush administration to sell the invasion of Iraq to the Beltway political class across partisan lines. Miller was ultimately exposed as a fraudster and went to jail to protect her neocon sources, but not before thousands of American service members were killed in Iraq and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis died in the chaos they spawned.

Today, as the Trump administration ratchets up its propaganda war against China to a disturbing new level, a neoconservative columnist at the Washington Post is filling Miller’s shoes."

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/04/20/trump-media-chinese-lab-coronavirus-conspiracy/amp/

if it is to long (I read it till now two thirds of it till now) for you here is Blumenthal, condensing it, on disclaimer: Chinese state share owned media outlet CGTN, because they won't let him appear and speak about this on mainstream U. S. cable news outlets:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uBp3oqTMRjs

Note: The Grayzone does sometimes go have an exclusivity                        Anti-Americanism geostrategic ideological outlook on world events, but I think this possible belligerence enabling red herring (especially in the ever disputed South China Sea major trade by shipping lane geopolitical powder keg) that is mostly likely to be pushed into the  U. S. élection process, is something to be aware of for those of you who live in the U. S. and participate in the electoral process and to if possible and assessed able, in my opinion and if I we're in your position, be disputed, dismissed and condemned as extremely dangerous for the country's future and the future of general world statibilty. 

Primarily wanted to share this, because I think is extremely relative to be aware of and predict in advance the likely mainstream narratives, that will be circiling in wake of the U. S. presidential élection and coronavirus restriction easing. 

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks 

Even people on the left acknowledge China and WHO made unethical/questionable calls. Multiple countries opened investigations on the possibility of it emerging from the lab. If anyone is controlling narratives its Google/Youtube/Big Tech who are operating under the jurisdiction of WHO (basically owned by Bill Gates now) who has massive connections to China. You have Youtube CEO making outrageous claims such as "any videos against WHO recommendations are against our policy and will be taken down", when the WHO themselves were giving out misinformation which isnt even arguable at this point. Look at the damn whilsteblowers coming out that worked for google. No theories just facts. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

"Yes I have, Yes I have..." My traitor Biden in bed with and weak on China re-election narrative depends on it. 

Here's an example of that when the WHO is corrupt and the above posted debunked conspiracy theory used in the same sentence to forward a belligerent goal. That's why I am skeptical of the WHO cover-up narrative given the fact that if they withheld information about the virus it was probably for not disturbing global product supply chains of the global economy, which the US and other transnational corporations and rest of the Western countries are the main benefeciary. 

Plus this YouTube and Google taking down videos that dispute CoVid-19 official facts I see as justified to an extent, given the fact in this case that openly pro-Trump, non-neutral actor's, two California doctors on a local news conference forwarded on YouTube that CoVid-19 is nothing to be worried about, same as the flu, they disputed the death-rates and claimed they were lower than the seasonal flu and got 4 million views before taken down and will mostly likely now be invited to push the grand conspiracy narrative on FoxNews facilitating more unnecessary deaths. 

Here's the story from 12:50 to 17:30.

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks 

Locking this because it's going to create more bait for conspiracy theorists here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.