Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkTwein

Psychedelic and sex in nature

10 posts in this topic

Guys, I am about to try LSD for the first time in my life. Will share my story pretty soon.B|

Can you please share what the best place is to spend time in nature under LSD? Ocean or mountains? My girlfriend and I are thinking about going either to Great Smokey Mountains or Pensacola Beach. (visited both when sober, lol)

I know some people here are doing LSD and other psychedelics on a regular basis. Can you please help me to pick the best place for vacay?

Thank you,

Mark.

I thought would be cool to try LSD and have sex in nature, like ocean or in the forest. Who had these experiences? What is your opinion?

Thanks.

Edited by MarkTwein

Hi Mark. Welcome to the forum. I say definitely the ocean. 

BTW-  This is a little off subject but by chance do you and you g-f live together? And if so has she been a regular member of actualized. com forum for quite some time now? 

@cetus Yep, we live together and she is a member. ^_^

So....no worries if the same IP.

Edited by MarkTwein

@MarkTwein Hi, I merged your other thread here,  as it is basically duplicate, except the added component of sex related to it all. Thanks ? 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

6 hours ago, MarkTwein said:

I thought would be cool to try LSD and have sex in nature, like ocean or in the forest. Who had these experiences? What is your opinion?

Thanks.

Is that sex feels radically different on LSD?, how possibly a visuals during sex could be influencing?.. I wanna try it, probably in next 3 months!..

Can´t get horny on psychedelics but good luck if you can Lol

If you trip in nature be sure to be in a place where you guys won´t be disturbed and keep the dose very moderate since tripping outside is a little more delicate.

@MarkTwein Ocean and Moutan is are both great settings. I would pick mountains, yet that’s justo my preference. 

I would try to avoid crowds, touristy areas and having to interact with a lot of people. If you choose ocean, I would be very cautious about swimming in an ocean while tripping. Yet during the afterglow might be cool.

Ime, sex while tripping can be bizarrely amazing or bizarrely unappealing. I wouldn’t plan on having sex near the the peak, unless both people are on the same wavelength. Yet for me, the comedown often has a wonderful connected oneness, which is lovely for sex.