mmKay

Unhealthy Orange Russian Slapping Contest Sport

5 posts in this topic

Firstly I wanted to pin it at red but it ain't complete mafia savagery.

If you thought MMA is dangerous, check this out .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iME0P0WfG0s

Turns out there is a whole culture around this, and actual live contests with spectators. 

Good thing is that they may see God when they get their Ego slapped outta' the Soul.

Add this to the " practical guide for enlightenment" ;)

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

I'd still be inclined to say MMA, UFC, or football are more dangerous, but yea I wouldn't want to get smacked by most of those big Russian dudes lol.

I find stuff like this really interesting. It goes to show you just what lengths humans will go to to express their creativity.

I mean a community and league around turning slapping into a sport?!?!?! That's random as hell and awesome!

Everything in the world at some point will be turned into a bustling community of some kind.

It's like infinite expression.

hrhrhtewgfegege

In soviet Russia, bitch slaps you!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. ^_^

Why so serious?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ7kMio0I_E

This one is 20+ rounds of slaps. Multiple passing out and they keep going. In one round " Hillbilly Hippie " literally passes out face flat down the stage. His peers pick his corpse back up and he keeps going. 
We can certainly learn something from their determination, but aimed at something less brutal . Pro tip, if it appears in your recommendations just press on the three dots and click on " not interested " so it stops showing up those vids. Kind of easy to go down that rabbithole ;) 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered