Nak Khid

Infinity Doesn't Exist

23 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Materialist ignorance.

''material'' Doesn't Exist:P

its all imagination

The term infinity is a word (a sound), a collection of symbols (a sight) a concept (a thought) and at utmost a label that is not going to mean the same thing to everyone. The multiplicity of people that claim to have an awakening or become enlightened also claim that they have experienced "infinity".

The label infinity is likely the best label within human comprehension so they applied it to what they experienced or realized. The actuality of absolute infinity probably isn't talking about the math axiom, but is taking the term or label of the math axiom and applying it to this realization. 

Edited by AlphaAbundance

4 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

There is no proof that infinity exists.
It is an axiom of the mainstream mathematical community, which means it is assumed

OPEN YOUR MIND 

It is prior to proof. But I think there is a misconception about the word itself. Don't think of absolute infinity as the mathematical infinity. The mathematical infinity does not exist while absolute infinity does. But I get it, really, because I've been confused by the term for a long time. To lubricate the realisation for you, start thinking of it as boundless, infinite potential.

Infinite = not finite. Have you ever found Finiteness/limitation in your direct experience? Limitation is the illusion that you need to remove in order for infinity to make sense.

Edited by The observer