Chi_

Sadhguru's Inner Engineering Online FREE for health care workers and 50% less for ALL

7 posts in this topic

If you are a health care worker or know someone who is, please share this among them if you are interested. Also if you would like to buy it yourself, it's 50% cheaper now. 

https://www.innerengineering.com/online

Obviously don't have fault expectations like this might help you to access states of consciousness like 5 meo or anything but many people need to first take care of their mental and emotional aspect before diving in deep to other dimensions of life. In fact a lot of people come knto spirituality to help with their mental and emotional suffering to begin with.

Hope this helps :)

Edited by Chi_

@Chi_ how you've been? :) how was your stay at isha? :) long time no see :D

Since this topic is about inner engineering I can post this nice video about shambhavi mahamududra practice for others :D

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

I'm still considering to go to the Isha Center for half a year, sounds like a good opportunity for transformation. Maybe in a couple months time..
How has your experience been with Shambhavi @Salvijus?

Super duper.

Great practice. The ingenuity of it is overhelming, but I'm not doing it for health reasons. Yet what I learned from it I still continue to benefit from it in my life.

A strange considience is that today was the first time I tried to do shambhavi and chalana kriya again. Was mindblown by it. Somehow I got better at it and went deeper then before without practicing.

@Waken have you done some isha programs?

Edited by Salvijus

@Chi_ Do you still do chit shakti meditations fromn IE Online?

Any benefits, inner transformations from them? 

@Salvijus Interesting how that works! Yes I do Shambhavi Mahamudra, for about 4/5 months now. I was thinking of doing other practices of isha center but am already doing multiple other things atm.
I'm going to pm you about a question I have with the Shambhavi

@Waken okey, I'll respond to you tomorrow because I'm going to sleep right now :D