• Meditation 
  • Love 
  • Morality
  • Following the right path 
  • Health based spirituality 
  • Abundance and prosperity 
  • Positivity
  • Removing Negative energy 
  • Characteristics of the spirit nature or spiritual nature.. 
  • Protection and Security and Survival based. 
  • Healing and restoration and Grounding based spirituality. 

Chasing something that's never meant to be is just a waste of time and resources and health and energy, motivation. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

40sopw.jpg

40soof.jpg

@Deepak sadhwani yeah, I have healing rocks and like 5 normal crystals that I don't know the name of. They're quite nice, three of them have a stand and they're quite big. I love crystals a lot and I used to collect them when I was younger. How about you?

Genesis 27:27-29

So I learned that I'm a Punarvasu Nakshatra. 

As per my astrologer. 

And these are the details of someone with Punarvasu Nakshatra. 

Nice to know that I share my Nakshatra with Ramana Maharshi. 

Punarvasu Nakshatra

All you need to know about Punarvasu Constellation, 7th Lunar Mansion of Moon

1. Punarvasu Nakshatra’s degree is between 20 degree 00′ Gemini to 3 degree 20′ Cancer.

2. It’s Symbol is Bow and quiver of arrows.

3. Ruling Planet is Jupiter, Nature is Deva ( God like).

Jupiter Brihaspati God

4. In addition,Primary Motivation is to follow Artha (material Prosperity).

5. In addition, Animal Symbol is Female Cat.

6. In addition, After that, Direction is North.

7. In addition, Sounds are Koy, Ko, Haa, Hee.

8. In addition, Qualities are Rajas/Sattwa/Rajas and Chara (Moveable).

9. In addition, Deity is Aditi (Mother of Gods).

aditi mother of all gods

10. In addition, Bird connected with this nakshatra is Swan.

11. In addition, Tree connected with this nakshatra is Bamboo.

12. In addition, caste is Vaishya (Merchant).

Punarvasu nakshatra – 7th Lunar Mansion

Punarvasu nakshatra is 7th lunar Mansion of Moon. Most part of the nakshatra resides in the zodiac sign of Gemini, 4 pada comes in Cancer. The ruling planet is Jupiter, however, still strong mercury influence is seen in the first three padas Gemini. This combination of mercury and Jupiter can produce great intellectual and spiritual wisdom. Indian saint name Ramana Maharishi was born in Punarvasu nakshatra.

Deity – Aditi Mother of Gods

The Presiding Deity here is Aditi the mother of gods. Her power is the ability to gain wealth or substance. Aditi is the earth goddess who grants all abundances and gives birth to all gods.

Since, the Jupiter and mercury together combined energy is there, great potential in the communications fields blossoms. Symbol is quiver of arrows which indicates aiming for something, keeping an eye focusing and wining, and launching successful projects. since, It is chara or moving type, good for moves and life changes. This nakshatra is good for our creativity and inspiration to be renewed. for instance, Animal Symbol here is a female cat which reflects its sensitivity and need for independence.

Punarvasu Meaning

Meaning of the word Punarvasu includes two words punar which means “repetition” repeat or again and vasu means “a ray of light” a gem or jewel. Vasu also means good or prosperous. for instance, The vasus are eight Deities who gives the foundation for cosmic and earthy abundance. Primary Motivation is artha or material Prosperity. This nakshatra is also called the star of renewal and indicates the purification of self , change of personality and the return of the light.

Dark Side

The Dark side of the Punarvasu is a tendency for over intellectualize life experiences, this can give a critical nature and temperament. This is more dominant in first 3 padas of asterism, which comes under gemini zodiac sign. The forth pada is in cancer in both rashi and navamsha vargottam but since it is close to cusp it is weaken. for instance, Mental vacillation can be experience at the cusp. Though, This Constellation is one of the most benefic of the 27 nakshatras, Lord Rama was born in this nakshatra. Punarvasu is a powerful springboard of self expression, encouragingthe development of latent talents. The sky is the limit.

My astrology chart says 

Gana - Dev or God like 

Vasya - Maanav... This is my zodiac. This means bow and arrow, which is closer to Aquarius, since I'm a cusp, like on the verge of Aquarius and Pisces, but I'm actually a Pisces, that makes a lot of sense that I could have some Aquarius traits as well. 

Yoni - maarjar or cat yoni. That means my vagina is a cat vagina. This basically means it's soft and shallow on the base and has a narrow passage. (this thing got me confused because I have no idea how a narrow or broad vagina made any sense on the intellectual or horoscope level. But anyway skipping the yoni part. 

Nakshatra - Punarvasu.  This is the most important part of my entire horoscope because it describes me as a person. The description fits me pretty well and gives an overall outlook on my personality. 

I'm associated with the Star of Reneval. 

41cz4j.jpg

It shows that my animal is a cat, my bird is a Swan, my house is Jupiter, my God is Ram or Sri Ram and my deity is Aditi or Mother of Gods.

41cz23.jpg

41cz31.jpg

It shows that my animal is a cat, my bird is a Swan, my house is Jupiter, my God is Ram or Sri Ram and my deity is Aditi or Mother of Gods.

My sound should be Kay, I'm a water sign, my nature is divine, my occupation is selling or merchant, my house or planet is Jupiter and my Purusharth is Artha which means I will apply deep meanings and interpretations to mundane things and everything else

Edited by Preety_India

tarot horoscope 

Animal guide 

Soulmate - wolf

41wnie.jpg

41wtpu.jpg

41wumm.jpg

twin flame guardian - dragon

41wnfr.jpg

Devourer - Hippopotamus 

41wvzt.jpg

Archetype - Swan

41wgni.jpg

Angel - Elephant 

41wh8y.jpg

Spirit animal - cat 

41wobn.jpg

41wnd0.jpg

Amethyst 

41wg48.jpg

Red coral 

41wgjw.jpg

Native American zodiac chart 

41wg1o.jpg

Other angels 

Hawk

Eagle

Heron

Snake

Vulture 

Lion

Crocodile

Frog

Falcon

Jackal

Fox

Protection 

41wxpx.jpg

So I took an astrology combined zodiac test on a website to see if my personality matched either the Sun or the Moon.. 

And I got a mixed result. It showed that My personality is a Star 

This is the site 

https://play.howstuffworks.com/quiz/are-you-sun-moon-based-personality

41x2x6.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

Be like a stork

41x3l3.jpg

Daily horoscope 

19 May 2020

HEALTH

You may get to travel new and unexplored places. This trip can be for pleasure or business, but it will be a successful one.

EMOTIONS

Negative thinking may disturb your mind but keep patience, the results will be positive.

PERSONAL LIFE

Today you may be upset due to rude behavior of the partner. Have patience and try to avoid making issue of small matters. Some confusion may occur at your home. If you are in trouble due to some personal issues, do not take any action emotionally.

PROFESSION

Business persons are advised not to go for risky investments, as they might incur heavy losses. You may have disputes with the partner on money related issues. Today, you may have extra workload - a complex task can be assigned to you in the office.

TRAVEL

Rash driving and risk should not be taken while on the road. If you are making plans to travel long distance, then it will be better to postpone it for two to three days.

LUCK

You are particularly sensitive and intuitive today and shall react strongly to what people say.

Horoscope prediction for me today. 

20 May 2020

HEALTH

You’ll feel energetic and rejuvenated. You will be able to maintain good fitness. Yoga can help you gain good health. Leafy vegetables are required to maintain stamina. Good sleep too would ensure an increase in stamina and energy levels.

EMOTIONS

You will be soft and somber today and your positive attitude will dominate the atmosphere at home.

PERSONAL LIFE

Today, you will meet a close and dear person. This might be the best day to introduce the family to your beloved. You will enjoy complete support of your friends and associates. Your love and care for the elders of the family will keep them happy.

PROFESSION

Meetings will result in gains for you today. You will have greater confidence and chances for a promotion at work. Those who are awaiting the results of a job interview would get a favorable result today. This is the perfect time to apply for a loan.

TRAVEL

A long romantic drive with your beloved will make you happy and energetic today.

LUCK

You may be surprised what today has in store for you as you meet some new and interesting people who will make a mark on your life.

Edited by Preety_India

Horoscope prediction for me today 

21 May 2020

HEALTH

Persons suffering from blood pressure and diabetes should be careful today about their health today. Take precautions against allergies and viral infections. Try to keep your stress level low. Activities such as yoga and meditation would help you.

EMOTIONS

You will be in a confused and agitated state of mind today due to some emotional issues that have arisen in your life.

PERSONAL LIFE

Your own people are likely to obstruct your work. Beware of secret enemies. Today, you are likely to be troubled with confrontations at work and home. Success, in matters of love, will be delayed. Romantic moves will not pay.

PROFESSION

You might be overburdened with work today making you very short tempered. Think rationally, do not lose your cool and do not take hasty decisions. You need to be patient in executing projects; pointless actions and anger can give trouble.

TRAVEL

Minor problems might crop up the last minute which might force you to cancel an outing you had planned.

LUCK

Avoid taking major decisions or starting anything new today as things might not go as per your expectations.

Nakshatra Gana

Ganas correspond to the energy of one of the three Lokas(worlds), Swarga Loka (heaven), Prithvi Loka (Earth), Mrityu Loka (Hell). Swarga is the domain of Gods, and the Devas are said to live in the Swarga Loka. Prithvi Loka is the domain of Humans, and that is where they reside. Mrityu Loka is the domain of the demons and Rakshasas are said to live there. Each of the 27 nakshatras are said to belong to one of these three classes. Every class consists of 9 Nakshatras.

How many types of Gana are there in astrology?

3 types of gana have been depicted in our hindu astrology, are dev gana (divine), manushya gana (human) and rakshasa gana (demonic). These ganas are controlled by the situation of the moon present in the birth chart of the individual. Astrologically each one is equally significant, as the individual’s identity and nature are completely based on these gana phala. All the 27 constellations are isolated into these three gana, which are as per the following nakshatra gana table.

Gana in Astrology: Nakshatra and Gana

To know your nakshatras and their gana, you will need to Find Your Janma Nakshatra,. For instance, if your Janma Nakshatra is Chitra, you belong to the Rakshasa Gana.

Nakshatra Gana Table

42kq7d.jpg

42kq4e.jpg

42kqas.jpg

42kq8y.jpg

What are the characteristics of Gana in astrology?

Every individual has their own Gana which shows their nature. The three categories of nakshatra ganam have their own nature and characteristics and hence based on the Gana of the person, one can understand his/her basic nature and temperament.

Deva Gana Characteristics:

Deva gana nature is humble, generous and kind-hearted. According to deva gana features these persons possesses good temperament, good behaviour and tends to follow all the cultural rules and traditions. deva gana person appreciates the good qualities of others and avoids getting into quarrels and refrains from being envious.

Manushya Gana Characteristics:

This gives the person a human nature. Manushya gana personality will have mixed qualities. Sometimes they may be very kind, and at times they may become vindictive. The person who belongs to manav gana, will be religious and creative. However, it’s not necessary that the person will follow all the rules. In other words, natives of manushya gana phala like to make a living for themselves and their kin.

Rakshasa Gana Characteristics:

This indicates the darker side of human nature. The one who belongs to rakshasa gana phala will be stubborn and rigid in nature. It is the rakshas gana nature that this person may even tend to pick fights over petty issues.

Rakshasa temperament may be self-centred and not care about anyone else. However, the person with these qualities may not necessarily be bad. The person with this Gana will also have strong intuitive powers.

Gana nakshatra can also be used as one of the tools to test the Astakoot compatibility. The calculation is based on the Nakshatra and gana of the bride and the bridegroom. This Relationship Compatibility test helps to analyse the respect a couple may have for each other and also with how well they will bond with each other’s family and friends. To add further, the most points to score a Gana Koota is 6. Such a scenario is possible in between deva gana and manushya gana compatibility, when if they couple both belong to the same Gana or if the bride belongs to the Manav Gana and the bridegroom to the Deva Gana.

5 points can be considered when the bridegroom belongs to the Manav Gana and the bride to the Deva Gana. However, no points can be added if either of them belongs to the Deva or the Manav Gana and the other to Rakshasa Gana.

When a couple scores 0 points, it is known as a Gana Dosha. To neutralise the Gana Dosha, the Nakshatra Shanti Puja is recommended.

As we realize the traits of those three gana phala. Dev gana and manav gana marriage with rakshasha gana isn’t always considered auspicious and ideal match. However nonetheless some astrologers have said that rakshasha gana can be married to manushya gana, for which some pooja has been recommended, which reduces the probabilities of getting any trouble in their marriage life.

According to astrology, if the bride and groom are of the same gana phala, their confluence is perfect because all their traits and nature are the same, as a result, the compatibility, love, understanding and relationship between both will remains very strong.

Gana Compatibility:

Dev Gana can be marry with Dev gana & Manushya Gana
Manushya Gana can be marry with Dev Gana & Manushya Gana
Rakshasa Gana can be marry with Rakshasa Gana & manushya Gana

About Nakshatra:

The Nakshatras in Vedic astrology are lunar constellations and directly manifest its expressions. The Moon changes signs (houses) about every 2.3 days. It takes 28 days to move through the 12 signs of the zodiac, translating into two weeks of a waxing (bright half) Moon and two weeks of a waning (dark half) Moon. The Moon is related to our intuition, intelligence and our natural emotions. The 28 Hindu Nakshatras deal with these ever-changing feelings and emotions based on the Moon’s position.

Edited by Preety_India

Punarvasu Nakshatra Astrological Range

(Punarvasu — Ranges from Degrees 20 Gemini – 3:20 in the Cancer sign)

Punarvasu Nakshatra Characteristics:

Intellectual and spiritual wisdom, worldly prosperity, amiable, soft-spoken, patient

Punarvasu Nakshatra Meaning: Return of the light

Punarvasu Nakshatra Lord: Jupiter

Ruling Deity of Jupiter: Shiva

Punarvasu Nakshatra Body – VarahaMihira: Fingers

Punarvasu Nakshatra Body- Parashara: Cheeks

Punarvasu Nakshatra Symbol: Quiver of arrows.

Punarvasu Nakshatra Deity: Aditi — the mother of the Gods

Shakti (power to/of…): Ability to gain wealth or substance

Punarvasu Nakshatra Caste: Vaishya

Punarvasu Nakshatra Nature: The movable or ephemeral {Chara}

Punarvasu Nakshatra Gana: Deva Gana (Lord Like)

Punarvasu Nakshatra Rashi / Zodiac: Gemini (Mithuna) & Cancer (Kark)

Punarvasu Nakshatra Marriage: Not auspicious

Punarvasu Nakshatra Translation: Good again

Punarvasu Nakshatra Controlling/Ruling Planet: Jupiter – Guru

Punarvasu Nakshatra Number: 7

Punarvasu Nakshatra Gender: Female

Punarvasu Nakshatra Names Letter: Kay, Ko, Ha, Hee

Punarvasu Nakshatra Lucky Letters: K & H

Punarvasu Nakshatra Lucky Stone: Yellow Sapphire

Punarvasu Nakshatra Lucky Colour: Grey or Lead

Punarvasu Nakshatra Lucky or Favourable Numbers: 3

Punarvasu Nakshatra Common Name: Bamboo

Punarvasu Nakshatra Astronomical Name: Pollux

Punarvasu Nakshatra Botanical Name: Bambusa bambos

Punarvasu Nakshatra Guna: Satwic

Punarvasu Nakshatra Dosha Vata

Punarvasu Nakshatra Element: Water

Punarvasu Nakshatra Bird: Swan

Punarvasu Nakshatra Yoni/Animal Symbol: Female Cat

Punarvasu Nakshatra Tree: Venu vruksha and Bamboo

Punarvasu Nakshatra Female Characteristics

The female native of the Punarvasu Nakshatra has a calm nature, but her tongue can be very cutting at times. This can cause many problems with in-laws and relatives, and even neighbours. Deep down, though, she respects a person where respect is due. She likes to live in comfort and will thus have many servants and items of material comfort in her house.

Punarvasu Nakshatra Female: Profession and Related Areas 

The female native of the Punarvasu Nakshatra is fond of music and attains expertise over various folk dances. He rendition of these talents on stage will fetch her much applause and fame and even money.

Punarvasu Nakshatra Female: Compatibility and Related Areas 

The female native of the Punarvasu Nakshatra will have a handsome husband. She will share a good rapport with her husband, and despite some ups and downs in their conjugal life, she will enjoy herself with her husband.

Punarvasu Nakshatra Female: Health and Well-Being

The female natives of Punarvasu Nakshatra are believed to suffer from some health concerns because they do not take proper care of it. Some of the ailments that they could suffer from are pneumonia, ear pain, indigestion, tuberculosis, goitre, or jaundice.

Punarvasu Nakshatra Astrology:

Punarvasu Nakshatra Ranges from Degrees 20 Gemini to 3:20 in the Cancer zodiac sign. Its Lord is Jupiter, and the meaning is the return of light, symbolizing that the native has the capacity to stand up and fight even after being beaten. The Nakshatra’s symbol is Quiver of arrows, and its deity is Aditi — the mother of the Gods.

Punarvasu Nakshatra Prediction 2020:

In the year 2020, some elderly members of your family may have varying views from you on specific topics. This may cause some arguments and clash of opinions. But see to it that it doesn’t get too stretched. And if you can reign in your aggression, you will move past the potential difficulties, which might have bothered you unduly. You are likely to witness betterment as time moves on, and situations begin to change. In your social circles, you are expected to occupy a dominant position. Those around you will admire you and appreciate your qualities, which will also boost your confidence. However, there may be some conflicts on the personal front. So, you need to be careful. Something auspicious is likely to happen, especially during the 2nd half of the year. You may also need to travel due to some professional task assigned to you.

Punarvasu Nakshatra Padas:

Punarvasu Nakshatra 1st Pada: The first pada of the Punarvasu Nakshatra falls in the Aries Navamsa ruled by Mars. The focus here is on the adventure and various other activities. The objective is to achieve goals through team spirit.

Punarvasu Nakshatra 2nd Pada: The second pada of the Punarvasu Nakshatra falls in the Taurus Navamsa ruled by Venus. Here the focus is on earthy, fixed and materialistic comforts.

Punarvasu Nakshatra 3rd Pada: The third pada of the Punarvasu Nakshatra falls in the Gemini Navamsa ruled by Mercury. The focus here is on imagination, science and mental activities.

Punarvasu Nakshatra 4th Pada: The fourth pada of the Punarvasu Nakshatra falls in the Cancer Navamsa ruled by the Moon. Here the focus is on strength a nurturing spirit and helping the needy.

Edited by Preety_India

The role of the Rakshas or Rakshasa. 

The Rakshas is generally considered bad but in Astrology there are good Rakshas too. 

As per Hindu mythology there were both good and bad Rakshas. 

Religious traditions that feature these entries are sorted using the following key:

ॐ - Hinduism

☸ - Buddhism

卐 - Jainism

Examples of good Rakshas 

Ghatotkacha 

Hadimbi or Hidimbi 

Kali 

Example of a bad Rakshas 

Kansa 

The Rakshas in Hindu mythology

A general form of the Rakshas demon

42l51q.jpg

The Kali 

42l57g.jpg

The bad Rakshas 

The bad Rakshas is equivalent to the Hippo in ancient Egypt. It brings disaster, death, destruction, loss, chaos and evil. 

The good Rakshas 

The good Rakshas is terse, strong, intense, intimidating, powerful, and uses its destructive forces to protect the good and destroy evil. When evil has to be destroyed, the good cannot play the tricks or act cruel or harmful. In order to defeat poison you need poison. In order to fight a sword, you need a sword. The Swan or the Hero cannot do it since being aggressive goes against his nature, he cannot lift a bow to shoot the arrow, he cannot hurt or cause pain. 

So here comes kali. She takes the bow arrow out of the hands of the Swan and shoots the arrow and kills the beast. 

Kali destroys evil. 

Kali has learned the tricks of the devil. She knows now to shoot and kill. She can cause pain. She can show wrath. 

Edited by Preety_India