UnconsciousHuman

Jordan Peterson Delusion

62 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever noticed how Jordan Peterson's view of the world is very rigid and just so happens to make him come across as the most valuable person there is?

He's like a sneaky little devil and he knows this himself!! hence his lack of relaxation in his speech and his continuous nervousness and need to confront and come off as strong/assertive. But again my point being is that his world view that he imposes onto people in a sense justifies and solidifies him as a very worthy and valuable human being.  

For example:

Jordan Peterson and IQ:

Towards the end you can aggressively see him try to shut down the opposing statement: IQ can be trained long term.

How fortunate for Jordan, he claims and proudly says he has an IQ of 153 and is something you cannot develop so in his eyes he was made valuable at birth.

There are other videos of Jordan discussing IQ and he claims it is the resolution in which you see life and your ability to learn and this enables you to climb up dominance hierarchies and linking this with his idea that your value as a human is your ability to climb the "dominance hierarchy" that would entail that people with higher IQ's are more valuable. Jordan, therefore, is very valuable. Watching and believing Jordan Petersons claims makes it very easy to make the assumption; your value as a human is measured by your IQ, and there is nothing you can do to change that... and with that Jordan is very valuable because of his 153 IQ damn...

There are many world views that Jordan Peterson shovels down his innocent viewer's throats, like his views on gay marriage, that it is not optimal for a kid to grow up with gay guardians " reinforcing his Christian world view that gay marriage is not proper".  

His views on women being the nurturer and men being the provider are justified by the statistic that women are more empathetic on average men. Let's just think about that... "on average" women are more empathetic than men so "as a whole" women's role in society should be different. He does not say this explicitly but it is implied. 

There are useful things he says every now and then, that a person should take on responsibility, in other words, to have a life purpose, but the rest of it is just limiting beliefs and dogma. 

He clearly operates in STAGE BLUE and he is trying to solidify this world paradigm and lock everyone in it by victimizing his viewers and then using complex words and tricky conversational maneuvers to persuade them of his answers. Take a look at him. Does the guy look sane? does the guy look happy and peaceful? No. Then why do so many take his words as reality? He claims his depression and anxiety are genetic disorders, but if anyone held his paradigms they would too fall for depression and anxiety. 

If you make a statement false or true, you can alot of times find and pick evidence and justify your claim. Sometimes you gotta take shit way out of context but still be technically correct. This is what people like Jordan do and I find that dishonest and manipulative although I can understand why he does it. To strengthen the structures of his beliefs and paradigms... In other words Ego.

Edited by UnconsciousHuman
Video link didn't work and changed title from "Fuck Jordan Peterson"

Look inside your soul, maybe you'll find gold there and get rich.

The blind love to follow the blind.

But don't forget, Jordan Peterson is you. So have compassion for his ignorance and confusion. It is also your ignorance and confusion.

The best way to see JP is as a lost and abused little boy in need of a hug from you. Railing against JP is like shooting fish in a barrel and it only exacerbates the problem.

He's a sneaky little devil, but so are you. So you have a lot in common ;)

Don't fuck JP, love JP.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@UnconsciousHuman

Just now, UnconsciousHuman said:

If you make a statement false or true, you can alot of times find and pick evidence and justify your claim. Sometimes you gotta take shit way out of context but still be technically correct. This is what people like Jordan do and I find that dishonest and manipulative although I can understand why he does it. To strengthen the structures of his beliefs and paradigms... In other words Ego.

In the words of lord saint Peterson

"Facts aren't necessarily true"

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The blind love to follow the blind.

But don't forget, Jordan Peterson is you. So have compassion for his ignorance and confusion. It is also your ignorance and confusion.

The best way to see JP is as a lost and abused little boy in need of a hug from you. Railing against JP is like shooting fish in a barrel and it only exacerbates the problem.

He's a sneaky little devil, but so are you. So you have a lot in common ;)

Don't fuck JP, love JP.

There is being a devil, and then there is being a devil knowingly and secretly and then convincing others of your devilry so that you deny your devilry the last one is in my eyes more devilish because you've not only fucked yourself over but you fucked, in Jordan's case, millions of others over as well.

9 minutes ago, UnconsciousHuman said:

There is being a devil, and then there is being a devil knowingly and secretly and then convincing others of your devilry so that you deny your devilry the last one is in my eyes more devilish because you've not only fucked yourself over but you fucked, in Jordan's case, millions of others over as well.

A) I don't think that JP is being deliberately dishonest or manipulative. He's a true-believer in his ways of seeing the world. He's not dishonest, he's just stuck in self-deception and doesn't see a clear way out. This is a rather sad state of affairs which should spark some compassion in you.

I actually find JP quite honest. It's one of his better qualities. He's honest about his limitations and doubts where most people wouldn't be. Of course being honest does not automatically solve the problem of self-deception. There are many things he's simply not conscious of.

B) Even if he was dishonest and manipulative as you project he is -- even if he was the biggest devil on the planet -- he is still you. So you're still judging and hating yourself. Yes, millions of people can be misled. And your job is accept, forgive, understand, and love that because that is Truth/Reality/God/You.

You can't hate JP for being JP any more than you can hate a kangaroo for being a kangaroo. What else would it be?

@Leo Gura 

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

B) Even if he was dishonest and manipulative as you project he is -- even if he was the biggest devil on the planet -- he is still you. So you're still judging and hating yourself.

Maybe I am projecting myself onto him but let me ask you this, doesn't his lack of relaxation and continuous nervousness show that he himself knows at least in a confused manner that the shit he says is deep down untrue? 

@UnconsciousHuman Jordan Peterson isn't the devil buddy

Personally I don't like Jordan Peterson, buts its hyperbolic to use the word "devil"

He isn't a purposely evil scheming human, he is just mislead in some of his beliefs 

Your literal demonization of an overall good man is proof that you are what you say he is 

It's freudian, because reading your post you come across as very rigid and self aggrandising

Just now, Leo Gura said:

B) Even if he was dishonest and manipulative as you project he is -- even if he was the biggest devil on the planet -- he is still you. So you're still judging and hating yourself. Yes, millions of people can be misled. And your job is accept, forgive, understand, and love that.

“When you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people I deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous and surly. They are like this because they can't tell good from evil. But I have seen the beauty of good, and the ugliness of evil, and have recognized that the wrongdoer has a nature related to my own - not of the same blood and birth, but the same mind, and possessing a share of the divine. And so none of them can hurt me. No one can implicate me in ugliness. Nor can I feel angry at my relative, or hate him. We were born to work together like feet, hands and eyes, like the two rows of teeth, upper and lower. To obstruct each other is unnatural. To feel anger at someone, to turn your back on him: these are unnatural.” - Marcus Aurelius 

8 minutes ago, UnconsciousHuman said:

@Leo Gura 

let me ask you this, doesn't his lack of relaxation and continuous nervousness show that he himself knows at least in a confused manner that the shit he says is deep down untrue? 

No

You may be conscious enough to see that JP shows physical signs of neurosis, but that doesn't mean he is conscious of that. Don't forget, it's very easy to see the self-deceptions of others but much harder to see one's own. So while you can easily see JP's self-deceptions, he can't see them so easily.

Deep down JP believes the things he says are not just true, but so true as to be highly important to communicate to mankind. What he says is relatively true from his POV. From your POV you can see obvious limitations of his worldview. And from my POV I see the obvious limitations of your worldview.

3 minutes ago, IJB063 said:

@Leo Gura Might that apply exactly to you as well

Of course. Self-deception applies to everyone.

But some of us are less self-deceived than others.

@IJB063 That last part is really beautiful almost made me cry.. thanks for sharing that

2 minutes ago, IJB063 said:

@UnconsciousHuman Jordan Peterson isn't the devil buddy

Personally I don't like Jordan Peterson, buts its hyperbolic to use the word "devil"

He isn't a purposely evil scheming human, he is just mislead in some of his beliefs 

Your literal demonization of an overall good man is proof that you are what you say he is 

It's freudian, because reading your post you come across as very rigid and self aggrandising

Personally I limited myself a lot using Jordans Idealogoies a couple of years ago and it created a few neuroses in me that I had to consciously unwire and I'm upset that a 15-year-old me fell into his delusions, so I am a bit resentful about that. So in my eyes discrediting and calling him out is justified cuz like many others Im sure, I suffered from his devilry and world paradigms. 

Jordan Peterson is a very delusional person. He has a victim mentality based view of the world. 

He is caught up in his own little world, unaware of reality. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Leo Gura Please If you can share with me the limitations you see in my world view? Is it that I judge him unknowing that he is literally me?

JP is a devil if you understand what devil really means: an ego-self who is disconnected from God.

4 minutes ago, UnconsciousHuman said:

@Leo Gura Please If you can share with me the limitations you see in my world view? Is it that I judge him unknowing that he is literally me?

Yes, you are unwittingly rejecting and demonizing your own self because your consciousness is not yet high enough to realize that JP is you.

@Preety_India

Just now, Preety_India said:

He has a very victim mentality based view of the world. 

Doesn't Jordan Peterson constantly rail against having a victim mentality though?

You know

"Bear your cross bucko"

"Clean your room sunshine"

"Slay your dragon of chaos"

"Ascend your dominance hireachy" 

"Rescue Christ from the Gulag"

Blah blah blah blah blah blah

More word salads

I'd probably agree though, just curious what you mean

@Leo Gura Yeah but I as Jordan am fucking people over and I am making this post demonizing "him" so I can help people not get fucked by me as Jordan.

Leo what is the alternative then? To not point out his shit?

Edited by UnconsciousHuman

@Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

JP is a devil if you understand what devil really means: an ego-self who is disconnected from God.

Aren't 99.999% of all people devils in that case, for almost all the time

the word devil then loses its meaning 

@IJB063 I'll answer that

Just now, IJB063 said:

@Preety_India

Doesn't Jordan Peterson constantly rail against having a victim mentality though?

You know

"Bear your cross bucko"

"Clean your room sunshine"

"Slay your dragon of chaos"

"Ascend your dominance hireachy" 

"Rescue Christ from the Gulag"

Blah blah blah blah blah blah

More word salads

I'd probably agree though, just curious what you mean

He paints you as a specific sort of victim and tells you that you have the predisposition to be "this victim" and tells you to take responsibility but that is its self a victim thing because you bought into the fact that you are "this victim", to begin with, and that the only way to deal with it is through following his step by step.