Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhatAWondefulWorld

Just realized how I am actually creating my own suffering

7 posts in this topic

I have been meditating for a few months now, with a few breaks, and I have also been trying out psychedelics.

I just did some meditation after smoking some marijuana, hehe?

I went deeper than have been before with meditation, not nearly as close to psychedelics but wow, just wow. That's all I could say. Wow. I am actually creating all of my suffering.

If you are creating it, then stop it! If you are in control and have free will, just stop the suffering from happening! 

There is no "my" suffering, the claim of "my suffering" is the suffering itself. You dont create it, you are it. 

3 hours ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

I have been meditating for a few months now, with a few breaks, and I have also been trying out psychedelics.

I just did some meditation after smoking some marijuana, hehe?

I went deeper than have been before with meditation, not nearly as close to psychedelics but wow, just wow. That's all I could say. Wow. I am actually creating all of my suffering.

It is the false belief in the self that creates the suffering.   Suffering is a consequence of selfishness.   Liberation comes with selflessness as there is no small self only the Self.  God.   To align with Truth is to align with selflessness and Love.  

Peace is found here and now in this moment - this moment which is You.  It is not found chasing pleasure externally - because in Truth there is no you and there is no external reality.  There is only Being.  There is only now which is God.  And that is what you are.  If you chase satisfaction externally you are chasing a ghost.  It will cause you eternal suffering.

Counterintuitively, decades of suffering can yield a massive awakening to Truth as the suffering may actually push you to become more conscious.  Taking the long way isn't always a bad thing.  Just ask the buddha.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Your suffering is medicine concocted by you, given to you by you, and either accepted by you with the benefits, or resisted by you in stubbornness, only to receive more of your own medicine down the road