Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Key Elements

Being Enlightened - How Does It Feel Like?

6 posts in this topic

Here is one way to describe it...remember when we were children and sometimes we could handle our problems with ease? Remember those moments? Letting go of things were much easier.

Here's something I found that I enjoyed reading...

When I was small ?

• I'd put my arms in my
shirt and told people
I lost my arms 

• Would restart the video
game whenever I knew I was going to lose

• Had that one pen with
four colors, and tried to push all the buttons at once

• Waited behind a door to
scare someone, then leaving because they're taking too long to come out.

• Faked being asleep,so I
could be carried to bed.

• Used to think that the moon followed our car

• Tried to balance the switch between On/Off

• Watching two drops of
rain roll down window and pretending it was a race

• The only thing i had to
take care of was a school bag.

• Swallowed a fruit seed I
was scared to death that a tree was going to grow in my tummy.

• Closed the fridge
extremely slowly to see
when the lights went off.

• Walked into a room,. forgot what you needed, Walked out, and then remember.

Remember when we were
kids and couldn't wait to grow up? and now we think why did we even grow up?

Childhood Was The Best Part Of our Life 

i know u have a smile on ur face while reading the msg....if u want someone close to u smile too...go ahead..share the joyful memories ?

Finally, I found the answer to the most asked question in my childhood ..
What do you want to become when you grow up?

A child again.?

SCHOOL LIFE

Big gang of friends.????????

Colorful uniform??????

Silly fight???????☺??

Friendly teachers????

Group photos....???????????

Combined study?☺??????????

Never ending P T periods??????⚾⚽???

Rocking annual day???????????

Group discussion on anything n nothig???☺☺?

So many hands in one lunch box?????

Remarkable marks0⃣???☺

Terror report card?????????

Self parents signature ✒✒〰?

Justified mistakes...?

Lovable tour???✨???????????????

School life.. Is just like heaven...???

Send to all ur besteess.. To make them smile and cry

Note: Be at peace with yourself no matter what life throws at you.

Edited by Key Elements

Eh, that just describes being a child, not being enlightened. The Absolute even precedes childhood, ignorance starts during conception. So how does enlightenment feel like? Well, of course, the Absolute doesn't feel anything, feeling is an experience that appears inside consciousness. But compared to the heavy feeling of matter, form and emotions in our lives, enlightenment feels very light, weightless even.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

I'm finding school life pretty mediocre, sure there is those "great moments" but they are quite few and far between, the bit the fills the gap is mediocre and sometimes draining.

Ive heard a phrase that your school days are the best days of your life , and that phrase pisses me off every single time. Same with life is unfair, all these statements people have on how they think the world works when we simply know nothing and cant stand knowing nothing.

And I agree with Vizual, while I am far from enlightenment, I have been exsperiancing this light, and weightless ness feeling.

Its like all the negative things in my head just vanish, they just melt away any m head is clear.

Like emptying a rubbish bin, but ready to be filled up with good stuff, but instead over time we fill it with trash.

I like counter-intuitive things. That's why I like what Leo said below in the clip. I know what counter-intuitive things, being enlightened, and having enlightenment experiences have in common. They all mean peace-whether or not the experience is "negative." Things aren't always as they seem, and one can always turn negatives into positives. Why not do this after realizing enlightenment/enlightenment experiences? Because the ego is a fiction anyway. 9_9

Edited by Key Elements

@Key Elements You forgot one of my personal favorites. Playing outside in the sandbox and suddenly looking up realizing that you and the world around you are one in the same.

6 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@Key Elements You forgot one of my personal favorites. Playing outside in the sandbox and suddenly looking up realizing that you and the world around you are one in the same.

Oh..I forgot LOTS of things! :SAfter finishing off 5th grade, I went to my cousin's for the summer to build sandcastles, snowmen out of frozen icecream, so many things out of legos, read novels, play hide-n-seek in secret passage ways, learn a language in a casual / fun way, and do lots of drawings and crafts.

Little did I know that that summer led to my life purpose. Now, I'm a foreign language teacher & teach in creative ways & now I'm doing all that in my startup. I have my first student online-just taking baby steps.

According to Zen, and btw Leo did mention Zen in his enlightenment clips, these simple things that lead to major things in life are called "footprints." (I looked it up.) Little did I know back then, that that summer during my childhood was a major "footprint" in my life. I finally, one day, awoke and realized. ;) 

Recommended: Don't squander your childhood! :P Look for clues ("footprints").