Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kieranperez

Chinese Concentration Camps of Muslims

7 posts in this topic

It's a natural part of China's development.

Racism and genocide can only be overcome by growing through it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

the notion of it being a measurement against terrorism is interesting. i don’t want to say it is not a difficult topic and the problematic certainly shouldn’t go unnoticed, i also don’t want to derail the thread. so i try to just put it up as something to reflect upon and compare.

i watched a small report about how isis is imprisoned in syria by people who lack space and food capacity but try to stay fair even though under difficult circumstances. the situation is much worse there, no one cares the method here is ignoring the people who did the work for the west by capturing these men. with not enough support to really manage the situation better and enforcing concentration camp like situations by ignorance. its not only there but what about the refugee camps? if we look at china then we might also want to discuss what are the solutions of the west to terrorism? ignorance? 

https://www.voanews.com/episode/trials-fighters-syria-suspended-indefinitely-4244031

not only that its inhumane - especially now that a lot will probably die because of the virus, but also because the longer they don’t get a trial by an international court the higher the probability that some might really then escape – and many are supposed to be still dangerous or have done horrible things.

of course refugees first... but look at the whole situation and then let’s talk about humanity again.

Edited by remember

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's a natural part of China's development.

Racism and genocide can only be overcome by growing through it.

leo i love u and i understand the radical acceptance u have but is it really necessary to go through every trap for us to learn it? isnt it possible to learn by learning? one of ur best videos is called learning = observation so thats one way to learn about the world without committing every single mistake and crime there is. lets be real here do we really have to be so cruel? we shouldnt blame every thing on lack of development some times i feel its more about stubbornness.

Didn’t you announce that you’re dipping out the forum? ?

8 hours ago, The observer said:

leo i love u and i understand the radical acceptance u have but is it really necessary to go through every trap for us to learn it? isnt it possible to learn by learning?

It is possible, if you are prepared to surrender yourself.

But I won't bet on it.

The devil doesn't surrender without a thorough beating. This is your life we're talking about! You are the devil! Are you really gonna surrender? Who are you kidding? ;)

You would rather rule in your self-created hell than serve God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura ok leo gotcha but i still believe it doesnt have to be black or white either im a devil or a angel specially with learning perhaps theres some traps which r unavoidable but there may be others that we can avoid by observing others thats why im the observer haha. of course that takes a lot of consciousness to pull off so in the end i guess ur probably right

Edited by The observer