Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zanoni

Out of Shadows, documentary 2020

24 posts in this topic

@Rilles
That's what I thought at the beginning aswell until I watched further and further and it became better and better. You'll have to pause the video an actually read the sources they present, all of them can be found on the internet you just have to look.

2 hours ago, Rilles said:

Im 20 minutes in, nothing has convinced me of anything, alot of speculation, just seems like some Libertarian propaganda to me. Thats what I dislike about these kinds of films, they just blow through ideas in 1 minute and then go on to the next without actually giving you ANY evidence at all. 

Yup a bit too much of a production especially when you want to be scrutinizing lmao. I was able to just relax into it and not treat it like a potential threat but most could never do that when the type of attention is so in your face. Totally not a flip someone’s world view upside down kind of production if you ask me, but there ended up being some interesting info 

7 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Yup a bit too much of a production especially when you want to be scrutinizing lmao. I was able to just relax into it and not treat it like a potential threat but most could never do that when the type of attention is so in your face. Totally not a flip someone’s world view upside down kind of production if you ask me, but there ended up being some interesting info 

The problem with a one hour documentary that rushes through a bunch of conjecture is that the context is basically infinite... Its easy to throw a quote out there of some CIA worker (as if every CIA worker has some ultimate power, the CIA is huge!) and then say that is proof, but you have no idea of the context behind it and its really hard to find that context especially of a deceased person from the 70s...

And so now you see the problem with every frame in this movie... there is so much content that you cant even begin to debunk it all. But most people dont want that anyway, they just hear something and then take it for granted, I used to do that by the way, I loved conspiracy theories when I was like 18, I understand that most people dont understand how their subconscious mind tricks them.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles yes and if you think about it it’s actually more realistic for content to be seen as infinite. The rigid/over rational  minds are really something discoverably more unnecessary than what is always imagined, Of course where to draw the line can seem very thin but only when the mind is using us and not the other way around. Only the rigid (left side dominant) mind is so deeply invested in trying to debunk claims that may threaten a world view, change a story etc

As fear keeps the majority plugged into the matrix we notice it serves no significant purpose for an individual not to question it. However I understand the same can be said for those creating new beliefs even if they may not be rooted in fear. Others like to assume “they must be, because they are being shared as truth”. Why not keep beliefs and systems in the free flowing closet of the infinite always ready to be expressed in the right moments xD (then what’s necessary is learning how to properly communicate in an objective form/fashion)