Aquarius

Channeled Yule Lord, he asked to post this somewhere

4 posts in this topic

Sirius Krampus is the god of order. He makes order and keep reality in order. Punishes beings that break up the order of reality.

"What you reap you sow.

Demons are thought to be evil but they are very serious and orderly workers. 

They are self-conscious about how people see them and do not like being maltreated.

The drawing you made was appreciated as an offering, but I was seen as somehow goofy, like a clown. That's why I asked you to remake it or delete it at least.

I am the Yule Lord. A manifestation of the divine masculine. People have perverted my mission on Earth as a silly demon giving coal to children on Christmas. 

Christmas has nothing to do with me. Yule is my celebration in the period of Capricorn around 22th Dec.

Christians used me as a myth to incorporate into their religion.. as their "Satan".. or "ördög"... I pity them. Most of them do not even know their God they worship, so they may as well just continue their mockery of the divine. Mockery because they are a disgrace to spirituality."

Okay so what he looks like os the white bearded man, not the devil. He's not even a demon but a God. 

a68517a8077c133db51bd238ba045915.jpg

What Christianity has perverted him into..

Gruss_vom_Krampus.jpg

Edited by Aquarius

thats look good to me .. orderly workers entities 

hope they dont lock the topic