Raze

Bernie Sanders old essay's

4 posts in this topic

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/07/bernie-sanders-vermont-freeman-sexual-freedom-fluoride/

This article contains links to essays Bernie Sanders wrote in the 1970's. Back then his ideas were a lot more radical, I don't know if this means he went down on spiral dynamics or up. Some interesting things I noticed is him saying public nudity should be legal, working 9 to 5 causes cancer, women not having orgasms causes cancer, and children shouldn't be sent to school. The whole essays are worth a read. 

9 hours ago, Raze said:

women not having orgasms causes cancer

Bruh, women can literally get guys waaay out of their league due to biology and fake-up. Now with dating apps, this has increased ten-fold.

On 09/04/2020 at 6:35 AM, Raze said:

Some interesting things I noticed is him saying public nudity should be legal, working 9 to 5 causes cancer, women not having orgasms causes cancer, and children shouldn't be sent to school.

Lmao. I am once again for you to free your nipples!

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Raze I agree with him that children shouldn't go to school. In my sister's psychology tex books I have read about research on learning in which the researchers discovered three things. 

1. Students in a classroom lecture are daydreaming 70% of the time.

2. They get only about 17% - 18% of what is presented in a lecture.

3. The human mind processes information better from the written rather than the spoken word.

To that I will add that unlike the spoken word the written word isn't gone after you read it - it is still on the page so if your mind does wander a little you can just read it again.

Years of my life were wasted sitting passively in classrooms like a bump on a log daydreaming while someone elae got to talk about the subject and do things on the white board.

I am now very thankfully doing home school. I learn far more in less time - I get to read the book, follow the examples, and do problems in a notebook rather than trying to stay awake while someone else does those things.

I really believe school to be the most ineffective, inefficient method of education ever devised as well as the most collosal wasted of time and taxpayer money ever devised.

Edited by Jake Johnson