kag101

Recommend Us a "Forgotten" Actualized.org Video

29 posts in this topic

I really like this one......

 

 

 

After watching this video i was like "who the fuck is this guy I need to check out more of his content!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, neovox said:

We've come so far... I've been under Leo's tutelage ever since..

 

Haha, that's a classic. I tried that technique with a girl once, but it didn't really work, lol.

 


feel free to dm me if you want a self-actualizing friend :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, andyjohnsonman said:

I really like this one......

 

 

 

After watching this video i was like "who the fuck is this guy I need to check out more of his content!"

what did you get from this video besides thinking Leo is awesome? haha


feel free to dm me if you want a self-actualizing friend :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:x

 

 


All of your life you have been told that God created you. God come now to tell you this:  You are creating God❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just rewatched this one after a long time, and man... this is gold. 

This is the most important episode for me personally.

Truly inspirational. 


feel free to dm me if you want a self-actualizing friend :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched this this morning, one of the fundamental videos for Consciousness Work imo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2020 at 0:15 AM, Edan said:

I like the video The Deep Problem Of Marketing. It didn't get many views because it wasn't given an attractive title. I like it because it opened my eyes to things that i was completely unaware of. It has wisdom that secret wisdom that you can live a lifetime and not hear about.

It taught me cunning notions of marketers behind the screen. Since then I started making research on psychology behind marketing and consumer preferences.. Whether it's an apple on a supermarket or newly launched movie in Hollywood. Everything should have a strong foundation of marketing, seeking attention. ESPECIALLY deceiving people!. If not your business will get demised within a few days of it's inauguration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2020 at 0:44 PM, Hardik said:

:x

 

 

Oh man, I came to know about many market niches within the generalized brand 'self-help'. Without this video, I couldn't even come to know about existence of such fields.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/05/2020 at 2:35 AM, innerchild said:

It taught me cunning notions of marketers behind the screen. Since then I started making research on psychology behind marketing and consumer preferences.. Whether it's an apple on a supermarket or newly launched movie in Hollywood. Everything should have a strong foundation of marketing, seeking attention. ESPECIALLY deceiving people!. If not your business will get demised within a few days of it's inauguration.

That's interesting! Are there any books you recommend about this topic? 

I've been thinking quite a bit about marketing, especially personal marketing. I'm not very good at selling myself... 

On 08/05/2020 at 2:37 AM, innerchild said:

Oh man, I came to know about many market niches within the generalized brand 'self-help'. Without this video, I couldn't even come to know about existence of such fields.

Cool! I'll check this video out. 


feel free to dm me if you want a self-actualizing friend :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now