Prevailer

Locked again and I’m only trying to help

26 posts in this topic

Can you ask the other EGO to unlock my good cop bad cop post please.Everything is relative and everything is absolute at the same time.You can only  HOPE that you are GOD or NOT GOD.PERIOD.That is the only certainty or no certainty you have.Even if it is uncertain you still can’t take sides because your other EGO won’t let you.You can’t have a starting and end view of I AM God...Why not have starting and end view of I am NOT God...Why won’t your EGO let you do that? What is wrong...are you fearing something.If you are so sure that you are God you don’t need to fear anything.......LET GO..I’m trying to help here not hinder...Love you all.

I think you've got the wrong idea pal. 

Keep researching, learning, and figure out how to properly articulate paragraphs and the message they hold. 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

2 minutes ago, SamueLSD said:

I think you've got the wrong idea pal. 

Keep researching, learning, and figure out how to properly articulate paragraphs and the message they hold. 

Can you explain as articulately as you can why I am wrong when I’m not taking sides.

can't wake up. By other ego you mean what's imagining reality?

4 minutes ago, gswva said:

can't wake up. By other ego you mean what's imagining reality?

Don’t take sides!!! This is true awakening...Walk the straight path and SHUT the mouth of that fearing EGO.

You aren't really making sense... slowly explain things and before you do, CONTEXTUALISE IT 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

There is no "other ego", and;

24 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

Why not have starting and end view of I am NOT God...Why won’t your EGO let you do that? 

Because you know its false...

Just now, SamueLSD said:

There is no "other ego", and;

Because you know its false...

It’s one of your EGOs that’s saying ....Because you know it’s false....Not sure which one though...It could have been either your left or right EGO.

Just now, Prevailer said:

It’s one of your EGOs that’s saying ....Because you know it’s false....Not sure which one though...It could have been either your left or right EGO.

No. 

I think you are mistaking "ego" for a human brain.

What the hell is a left ego, or a right ego?

I know you are trying to help, but the reality is that you are not. 

Here is a good perspective on ego, give it a read. 

23 minutes ago, SamueLSD said:

There is no "other ego"

Honestly, it does make sense to call it that way. If you're trapped within yourself, then so is reality, kinda like the strangeloop thing. Unless awareness can be layered over itself or I don't know.

32 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

Don’t take sides!!!

Ok, I will stop being concerned about whatever I think I am.

19 minutes ago, SamueLSD said:

No. 

I think you are mistaking "ego" for a human brain.

What the hell is a left ego, or a right ego?

The EGOS and the brain are all one and balanced ...not ...unbalanced.Your views are unbalanced.You can’t let yourself accept the I am not God to balance out the I am God ....thats the issue.You just can’t let yourself do that....why not? I’m intrigued? This doesnt mean you have to let go of either..you are just letting go of taking sides that’s all.

@gswva start being concerned with what you are, even if that means by starting with what you think you are. 

@Prevailer You are really missing something big here. What is aware of the 'Two Egos' ?

3 minutes ago, Victor Mgazi said:

@gswva start being concerned with what you are, even if that means by starting with what you think you are. 

@Prevailer You are really missing something big here. What is aware of the 'Two Egos' ?

Not sure what you mean by your first statement.With regard to your second statement...The two EGOS aren’t aware of anything ....you are right on that one...it’s just 0 and 1’s to them....i.e I am God ...I am not God...in various combinations just to try and confuse you even more.Your problem is that you’re completely ignoring the processor in all of these reasonings.A computer has a processor doesn’t it.Its the processor that is trying to bring some sanity to the whole debate and it has made its decision already...It’s not taking sides...PERIOD.Im just aware of the decision of the processor and agree with it.

41 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

.Im just aware of the decision of the processor and agree with it.

What knows that you're just aware of the decision of the processor?

6 minutes ago, Victor Mgazi said:

What knows that you're just aware of the decision of the processor?

That’s for you to find out and have direct experience of.

I'm going to break. I've changed my mind, how the hell do I prevent enlightenment from happening? I've always thought biological death was supposed to be the end, but it seems that we were just pretending. This is it. I'm done. I'm going to put all my conscious effort into the survival of my ego and there is nothing you can do about it.

8 minutes ago, gswva said:

I'm going to break. I've changed my mind, how the hell do I prevent enlightenment from happening? I've always thought biological death was supposed to be the end, but it seems that we were just pretending. This is it. I'm done. I'm going to put all my conscious effort into the survival of my ego and there is nothing you can do about it.

Thant’s just your EGOS spitting their dummy out.Take not notice of them.Chill.....Take a break from thinking too much...it helps.

24 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

That’s for you to find out and have direct experience of.

But on the contrary my friend, it's for you to find out. I'm only a figment of your imagination, if you don't awaken no one will. 

Who are you trying to help?

8 minutes ago, Victor Mgazi said:

But on the contrary my friend, it's for you to find out. I'm only a figment of your imagination, if you don't awaken no one will. 

Who are you trying to help?

You need to be reborn i.e. die to the EGOS.When you are reborn you will be more able to see the game the EGOS play.