Juan Cruz Giusto

Be Fucking Patient! Summary

64 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, charlie2dogs said:

often when someone is about to leave the body, they will experience this vibration or buzzing in their  ears or head even, and sleep paralysis is a part of that process, there is nothing to fear from it, some people can have out of body experiences at will, the question you ask, what is experiencing this, is a good question, something to contemplate,  if you want my honest opinion don't spend a lot of focus on ego, let it be, and instead spend more time with the question what is experiencing all of this and where am i with it.  try to experience the deeper real part of yourself more and more.  everyone has moments of oneness with the self and sometimes often, the ideal is to make that ones a way of life.  i have observed your text for some time now, and i know you are having experiences and that is a good thing, but dont let the experiences take you down a road away from the main objective, and that is to discover and be one with the life force within you, this is more important that all the rest.  Personally i think you are doing a great job, dont let anyone discourage you, and if your husband isnt receptive, it might be best to not discuss certain things with him for the time being and just continue to do your work on yourself.  the real key to all of what you are going to go through is this, you can struggle with everything as a human identity or you can become the real you, where there is no struggle.  functioning as the self brings peace, joy and a reason for being here and doing what we do, but its a lot different that doing it as a human identity,  an example of that is love, the human identity performs acts of love to satisfy the ego, but when functioning as the self you are love, it is a state of being and it is that state of being that is our home and what we seek.

Thank you for the advice. :) I have a lot of out of body experiences. So, I recognized the vibrations as the precursor to that. In the past month or so, it seems like a lot more prompts are showing up in my life to question "What is perceiving?" as opposed to directly diminishing ego. In fact, I've decided instead to resume trying to add value to myself through individuation, despite its evident absurdity in contrast to my ego-transcendence experiences years ago. When I had them, I decided afterward that I wanted to stop having an identity and did a lot of unwise things to try to undermine my identity. So, I gave up on many of my dreams to be the "most __________ person" despite it feeling very wrong to me. But perhaps the way out is through. So, I think your advice is spot on. I guess I just get antsy and want some external confirmation of my experiences. Thanks again!

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

45 minutes ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

despite its evident absurdity in contrast to my ego-transcendence experiences years ago. When I had them, I decided afterward that I wanted to stop having an identity and did a lot of unwise things to try to undermine my identity. So, I gave up on many of my dreams to be the "most __________ person" despite it feeling very wrong to me. But perhaps the way out is through. So, I think your advice is spot on. I guess I just get antsy and want some external confirmation of my experiences. Thanks again!

@charlie2dogs @Ayla @Mal 

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You 

@Zephyr Words.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org