Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Milos Uzelac

US Military-Industrial Complex exploits Covid-19 Pandemic for more war gains

5 posts in this topic

Note: Keep in mind there is a lot demonization going of certain individuals and countries by the narrative style of the narrator, which is never a high-conscious approach to a loaded political topic, in the clip but information provided is condensed from NY Times and NPR Articles and articulately and precisely delivered. 

Also shows the bias and potential fear of possible revolutionary and uprising activity by, the endangered and layed off American workers from the most hard hit private and public sectors, and rest of the populace in the upcoming spike weeks in America when that state official in an official press briefing shown at the 6th minute equalised and crafted the term : Marxist theocratic kleptocratic Iranian régime in one sentence, for unbeknownst reason from my POV other than because of fears of revolutionary activity at home listed above. 

Edited by Milos Uzelac

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks 

? these atheistic theocracies are the worst.

or maybe, these atheistic theocratic idiocracies are?

the virulence of some political charade is almost more severe than the pandemic.

the political polemics seem so messed up that it has become difficult to see through to the bottom of it.

the comparison here is actually kind of interesting - what do young former yugoslavians  think about the war now? and how it was solved? i don’t think it’s a bad intention from other european countries not helping - in europe every country at the moment has hands full to try to get enough equippment and support their own economy - asking china for help after they have managed the outbreaks in their own country is not a bad move - we all are in some sense dependent on china to produce for ex. mask equipment right now. and in some sense all countries are dependent on the delivery of these masks or on tests. MASK PIRATES WERE SPOTTED in the WHITE HOUSE. its totally crazy. and then even think of the war in yemen or even less in the focus here syria.

just wondering about this cleptocracy statement - are there even countries with any values left? or is it just the press? it feels like politics is sicker than the sick.

Edited by remember

Boy a lot of questions @rememberand a lot of them valid and crafted with care, I will answer you as soon I finnish some of my work and family commitments. 

You're quite right to mention bias, the media is just as much biased as politics. The RT TV network is pro-Russia/Putin (try looking them up in Wikipedia) and other stations have different biases, so we need to compensate when consuming the news. The Cold War is still alive and kicking I'm afraid to say. 

12 minutes ago, silene said:

You're quite right to mention bias, the media is just as much biased as politics. The RT TV network is pro-Russia/Putin (try looking them up in Wikipedia) and other stations have different biases, so we need to compensate when consuming the news. The Cold War is still alive and kicking I'm afraid to say. 

@sileneI meant that primarily for The Empire Files vidéoclip narration style, but yes of course RT as a network funded by the current Russian government has to have some bias and silent consensus of on what not to report on (mostly regarding the dealings and plans of the current Russian government in detail) and how to frame the reports of current Russian's government role and policies in the world and of their geostrategic ally China, in order to have a consensual stability among the employees, producers, managers and owners in the network for their efficient mutual functioning and avoiding topics which might trigger disagreements and wider conflicts, and would inhibit the function and cooperation of their employees and total survival as an RT network affiliate in the U.S.

Edited by Milos Uzelac