Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kensho

'Inner worlds - Outer worlds' - Docuseries about consciousness

4 posts in this topic

Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds is a documentary film created by Canadian film maker and meditation teacher Daniel Schmidt. 

It analyzes many of the topics discussed in the consciousness subforum in a simple and easy to understand way.

It consists of four episodes, which would be easier to watch in reverse order if one is not introduced in this kind of concepts.

A must see.

Interesting... im definitely going to watch it. I would consider myself a "noob" regarding these subjects so.. should I go 4-3-2-1 as you suggested?

1 hour ago, Pilgrimage of Self said:

Interesting... im definitely going to watch it. I would consider myself a "noob" regarding these subjects so.. should I go 4-3-2-1 as you suggested?

I would go with the traditional 1-2-3-4 on this one. Edit: Didn't see that he recommended that, it might be good in that order, I watched them from 1 to 4 though. :D They are really good. Samadhi series is good too, part 3 is coming soon. 

Edited by traveler

On 4/14/2020 at 0:25 AM, Pilgrimage of Self said:

Read the summary of each episode and you ll get a first understanding of what it is about, so you can decide.