traffy.law

Low Consciousness Jobs?

7 posts in this topic

Low consciousness jobs?

Are there really any correlations between consciousness and your jobs?/Does your job affect your state of consciousness?
I'm 17. 
My plan right now is to take up BS Accountancy(BSA) so I can learn more about business & taxes.
I also have the option to proceed & study law(which I'm also interested in; ) after I finish BSA.

But aren't lawyers more about crimes? Wouldn't it put me in a low consciousness place/environment?
I was just curious. & I don't want to wake up several years from now just to realize that  being a lawyer isn't the right thing for me.
(I like strategies, psychology(but I don't want to be a psychologist), business, travel, helping people strategize, making their lives better, solving problems,I'm impressed by subtle manipulations(like pick up), &  I hate things/jobs that doesn't involve human psychology like math & medicine)
Yeah.. help me out?

5 hours ago, traffy.law said:

Low consciousness jobs?

Are there really any correlations between consciousness and your jobs?/Does your job affect your state of consciousness?
I'm 17. 
My plan right now is to take up BS Accountancy(BSA) so I can learn more about business & taxes.
I also have the option to proceed & study law(which I'm also interested in; ) after I finish BSA.

But aren't lawyers more about crimes? Wouldn't it put me in a low consciousness place/environment?
I was just curious. & I don't want to wake up several years from now just to realize that  being a lawyer isn't the right thing for me.
(I like strategies, psychology(but I don't want to be a psychologist), business, travel, helping people strategize, making their lives better, solving problems,I'm impressed by subtle manipulations(like pick up), &  I hate things/jobs that doesn't involve human psychology like math & medicine)
Yeah.. help me out?

the legal system (the law) is nothing more than legal plunder, organized by law for the profit of the law  and those that make the law,and those that enforce it, at the expense of the poor, and the working class who have not the means to fight this system of injustice, greed, corruption.   No lawyer, judge, or anyone who works in this system is capable of integrity, and without integrity you are nothing more than an unconscious functioning human identity.

"" You can help people step back from their daily routine and explore their own deepest motivations in so many ways other than psychology or life coaching."" What Piotr said. SO TRUE. I wasgoing to say the exact samething. Just keep on exploring and you will find many many ways in which you can motivate and coach people.

Hmm why not become a detective, researcher? Not in a perv way...You would use your savvy to help people find their loved ones.

I used to work in an informational department doing cool stuff like looking out information about people...And once helped my friend to find his father from whom he hadn't heard for 20 years.

@traffy.law i suggest the historical buddha's advice. just don't take jobs that concern to

• killing
  • stealing
  • sexual misconduct
  • lies
  • intoxicating drinks and drugs
Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

2 hours ago, ajasatya said:

@General 2 i suggest the historical buddha's advice. just don't take jobs that concern to

• killing
  • stealing
  • sexual misconduct
  • lies
  • intoxicating drinks and drugs

I guess being a lawyer is out of the game :D:D

Law is huge: Wills, Estates, and Trusts; Intellectual Property (copyright and patent); Commercial Law (like Corporate, Consumer, Real Estate, Bankruptcy, etc.). Tax law is huge all by itself.

Low consciousness? Perhaps you could become a monk in your spare time. They cook, clean, and do landscaping; the most noble work there is.