legendary

Trip Report LSD 300ug: Going dark

5 posts in this topic

This was a standard trip, except for the start when I felt I might be ill (can't downplay that right now). 

Just as the peak of the trip was subsiding, I switched off the lights in my room and proceeded to sit in silence, in the dark. Just as I was sitting down, I started panicking that I was beginning to be enveloped by the dark.

I could not see anything around me, which partially alarmed me and the other part of me demanded to let go and surrender.

Then I turned back and saw the light coming through the window and assured myself that I was still in my room and nothing was out of order.

This, I realized, is exactly the problem. I must go completely dark in order to produce a significant change.

Which is why I am going to do an at-home (hopefully) intense solo retreat for the next 25-30 days.

--------

Despite all the societal and economic challenges, personally, I am grateful for this opportunity to be able to contemplate and focus on self-actualizing for the next month.

My deepest love to everyone!

IMG_20200322_013449.jpg

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

Great decision!

Have a nice solo retreat :)

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

Thanks for sharing.

I‘ll definitely take a step forward with my practices as well?
Good luck to us?

Good luck! You should tell us how to retreat goes.

Really cool picture btw