ivankiss

The Most Important Question

7 posts in this topic

"How do I feel" ?

"How do I really, truly, actually feel right now"?

If you go totally honest about it; you will most certainly, and maybe not instantly but quite inevitably, become grounded into the centre of your being. Fully present. Here and Now.

Do this as often as possible and you will, eventually realize that how you feel is all that matters. It's literally what creates the quality of your experience.

It is ok to be comfortable in the seat you're sitting in.

It is ok to feel good about yourself.

To matter to yourself.

To empower yourself.

To uplift yourself and yourself only.

To Love yourself every moment. To see Love in every moment. To create every moment.

It is ok to play. To have fun. To be excited!

It is ok to focus only on things that make you feel good. That fulfill you and energize you. Fuel you. Inspire and motivate you.

It's ok to centre yourself around yourself.

You will be showing more love, kindness and compassion to everyone; naturally. With ease. Effortlessly. It's ok to put yourself first.

Whatever you do, wherever you go... It's all ok.

At the end of the day what really matters is:

"Ho do you feel?"

This strikes the nerve of growing awareness; to stop looking outwards, turning inwards and start building up understanding and compassion of self. 

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

Touché! ;)

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

Thank you so much, this is beautiful and most aligned with the flow <3

Blessings!

B R E A T H E

@ivankiss :x So simple, yet so easily overlooked and tossed aside for more "important" things. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@pluto Feels so natural, right? :)

May you be blessed ?

@mandyjw

Indeed. It's funny to wake up to the fact, that once you commit to feeling good... all the "important things" find you, effortlessly. ?