Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ya know

Manifestation - Altering Reality through thoughts

12 posts in this topic

Hey,

Wondering what you guys think of changing reality through thinking, visualization and manifestation.

Reason for asking is I've got a trip booked to America on the 21st of April and it seems unlikely to go ahead. 

Asking a few woo woo questions -

Am I creating this reality for myself? Denying the possibility of my journey? Unconscious desires coming to fruition?

Is it possible to change reality through enlightenment, god realization?

Thoughts appreciated. 

6 hours ago, Ya know said:

Am I creating this reality for myself?

Yes, and also of yourSelf.

Denying the possibility of my journey?

A co-creative postponement. It is working out for you. 

Unconscious desires coming to fruition?

Reality Itself, yes. 

Is it possible to change reality through enlightenment, god realization?

That is to realize what is already the actuality. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I want to win the lottery so I become enlightened to win the lottery and then realise I don't actually want to win the lottery. God tells me I'm asking the wrong questions. I wouldn't trade in the lasting happiness I have now for unlimited wealth, I'm so grateful. And suddenly I have more than I want/need on the physical plane. 

23 hours ago, Ya know said:

Wondering what you guys think of changing reality through thinking, visualization and manifestation.

It's clearly not easy to do, otherwise you wouldn't be asking the question. 

If I was being pragmatic, I would say it's far far easier and more productive to influence the world through talking, doing and thinking rationally.

However, my intuition tells me it's possible. There have been too many instances in my life where I've wished or thought about something and it's manifested soon after, without me doing anything. Again the pragmatic side of me would just say it's confirmation bias. But it's hard to shake off the notion completely.

The real question is, is there a method or means for effectively manifesting things in reality? And if there is, what are the limits? Why isn't it a science?

The other question is, why do it at all? Do you only want to manifest because of a perceived lack of things in you current life, or because you want an easy escape route from a crappy life? Is it actually better not to feed the monster and learn to appreciate what you already have more?

Lastly, if visualisation is not effective, then why waste your time with it? You may as well use your mouth, arms and legs and brain to get on with it. In other words, is visualisation just a comfort blanket?

All stories and explanations are false.

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Keep in Mind, objective reality is a thought.

Albeit a very persistent one, with it's own rules, regulations and natural laws.

And who's thought is it anyway, and can it be corralled to ones own whim? Or are thoughts actually just "part of the scenery"?

All stories and explanations are false.

@Nahm very interesting. Felt something strange upon reading that.