Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ibn Sina

Is China evil?

4 posts in this topic

"A conspiracy theory linking the US army to the coronavirus now has official Chinese endorsement"
 https://qz.com/1817736/china-fuels-coronavirus-conspiracy-theory-blaming-us-army/

My opinion-
Let's not take any such conspiracy theories with any seriousness, of course the chinese government will say anything and promote any idea that favors their own agenda, doesn't mean that people will/have to buy it, , of course unless we are talking about a country like North Korea. As for whether China has been a 'criminal' with regards to its people  (as told by my cousin who said that China is making such claims so that it can blame all the oppression and suffering it has caused to it's people, to other countries like  US ,  in order to decrease the burden of it's own sin) ,  I wouldn't think so, I say it is debatable. China is doing a good job, just because there is a lack of freedom and there is severe oppression of any dissidents, doesn't mean China is inhumane, I'd say China can stick to it's political philosophy, not all nations need to be capitalistic and be as free as the Americans, if you want to do well in China, do your work and obey the government. Of course, by the United Nations standards or American standards it can look like suppression, China I think is just more controlling and rule enforcing (and it's not like the rules are inhumane or anything), so it might suck a little from an American pov, but I wouldn't say it is evil.

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

This is a nuanced topic. Is a person or country 100% evil or 100% good? It depends.

Is protecting animals from cruelty a good thing? If we say yes, is that saying Hitler was good?

Is teaching children how to read a good thing? if we say yes, is that saying Fidel Castro was good?