OmniYoga

Leo run away from Coronavirus ...

5 posts in this topic

actually smart move from his side - go for a solitude when there is a world pandemic, 200 IQ

but if he knew what's comming at least he could warn ous too ... not just only mention that this year will be about healing ... :P

is coronavirus only something I/we just imagined or is it real?

@OmniYoga like you have only source of information is leo for world news, ever heard of a news paper, tv news channels? no??, heal yourself then rather depending on others to help you, sometimes i wonder how people like you got interest in leo's videos sorry to be ruthless

Edited by Chintan desai

@OmniYoga  

Reality is a Mind.  So there is no difference between real and imaginary.   Imagination is reality.  The virus exists.  Its real.  You aren't imagining it as your small self.  It is being imagined by Consciousness.   And do not make a mockery of this work - Leo is working on healing for the benefit of all.  He isn't running away from anything.

We need to all work collectively to do our part to contain and stop the spread.  

For example I run an IT business and Ive instructed my team to work from home for the next few weeks or until this turns a corner.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Lets make the posts higher quality please.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.