turtleneck

What rejection looks like?

5 posts in this topic

When we think of rejection we often imagine a very painful experience but its important to remind yourself that this is just your imagination and that its better to be present, curious and see for yourself. Personally I was amazed at the variety of reaction you can get and it's important to realize that at the end of the day, everyone around you is a human being, you can talk to them and however they react, as long as you are polite and well-intentioned, they are no reason to censor yourself. You can and will learn from every situation. I made a short video showcasing various kind of vibes and reactions, enjoy :)

That's great man! I love your style. It's like a skilled version of pick up. A less creepy approach than other stuff I've seen on YouTube. 

I'm glad I found this.

And you have a woman friend doing the filming. I think that's awesome rather than having 2 men doing it.

Great content. 

Thanks, Bill, yea the channel is really about social interaction, the dating being just one branch of the tree. Thank you for the kind words, its very encouraging :) 

Nice video. You are brave lol.

Most guys would be too scared to talk to strangers. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.