Some Fella

Leo! Where did u learn about your version of "contemplation" that you describe.

6 posts in this topic

LEO!! Where did you learn about your version of "contemplation" that you describe in your videos; How to Contemplate & How to Contemplate Using a Journal?

I have never heard about this method anywhere else, from any other gurus or philosophers or online. Did you create this method yourself? learn about it at university? Did u get it from a course/book/seminar/another teacher? if you can remember please do reply, it would mean the world to me.

I am asking is because I want to mention how important this has been to me in a university application, but ideally I'd get more info on it than "some youtube videos."

Side note: thanks for teaching this, I'v been practicing daily for a few months & it is hands down one of the most powerful techniques I'v used.

Link for those interested in learning this: 

Peter Ralston "The book of not Knowing" and "The pursuit of consciousness". Most likely he got it from him and than adapted the method to himself slightly. Highly recommend checking out "The book of not knowing" if you haven't already, Peter Ralston is very hard on contemplation

Thanks for the link

Peter Ralston is a good source.

I like Leo's technique as well. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

10 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Peter Ralston "The book of not Knowing" and "The pursuit of consciousness". Most likely he got it from him and than adapted the method to himself slightly. Highly recommend checking out "The book of not knowing" if you haven't already, Peter Ralston is very hard on contemplation

Thanks for the recommendations.

It’s simple first principles 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

Peter himeself learned the technique at Enlightenment-Intensives he attended in his early twenties, conducted and conceived by a man named Charles Berner.