Annoynymous

Income Info

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys, i want to know some info about incone in the western countries. If you are from western country, can you tell me how much money a middle class person earns per year? 

In the UK, I guess middle class these days is supposedly anything below 79k a year (household income) and the UK average is like 25k I think, so somewhere in between there, although this varies place to place of course. 

The most recent study was in 2011 and 47,000 household income constituted Middle Class, but in 10 years a lot changes!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

On 3/8/2020 at 6:32 AM, Annoynymous said:

Hey guys, i want to know some info about incone in the western countries. If you are from western country, can you tell me how much money a middle class person earns per year? 

Someone who is in the middle class probably makes around $50,000 - $60,000  per year. But most people that I know probably make between $20,000 to $35,000 per year. I am from a working class area though. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

16 hours ago, Annoynymous said:

@Emerald is there any difference between middle class and working class?

Yes. Working class are people who usually work in service industry or blue collar jobs, making $20k to $40k per year. Middle class are people who usually work white jobs like office workers, doctors, lawyers, etc. and make $40k to $75k per year.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald i see. Is 20k per year sufficient enough to lead a healthy and decent life for one?

42 minutes ago, Annoynymous said:

@Emerald i see. Is 20k per year sufficient enough to lead a healthy and decent life for one?

That would be pretty rough.

The average rent in my area is about $1200 per month. So, that's $14,400 per year.

And if you're only making $20k and you don't have roommates or a partner who works, then it will be a big challenge. 

Emotionalmastery.org