TheUniverseIsLove

Actress Vibez and a Message to Leo

13 posts in this topic

Acting has been as beneficial (or more so) to my spiritual development than psychedelics or meditation. 

Perhaps it is because it is "my" life purpose.

In the next 3 or 4 years my name will be a household name.

Being on stage, knowing that "I" make everything happen. Unstoppable. 

Acting.. good acting..is the true acceptance of letting the moment be. Letting you be you. 

Or even just going over lines. Repeating. 

However the words come out. That is correct. 

Also, Hear me out for a moment.  

Try to cry on command. 

Can you?

If yes, how did you get there?

?

Acting. Manipulation? You create it all. God of acting. 

You CAN cry on command. You just have to find the way in. 

It is there. You just trick yourself into not knowing. 

To Leo: you can create miracles as God. You just have to find the way in. Best wishes for the Leo part of myself. You can find the way in. 

Back on acting:

Manipulating the beats of the moment.  

Feeling the energy of the whole. 

Riding the wave of the now. 

A mirror to life. 

There is no difference. 

When you act. You are not you...but you are you. You are everyone in that moment. 

The most peaceful chaos.

Emotions are beautiful in that they mean nothing and everything.  

Bandaid moments of high emotion. Anxiety.  Pain. And then no more. Such are all moments. 

Theatre.  A visual representation of life. Of you. Of the universe.  

Random side thought:  Mirrors. 

What is the space between you and your reflection?

As always,

Love. 

Wow, love the way you articulate your craft. I feel like I was reading a poem for part of that. 

I have a bit of a hard time expressing emotions as much. I am working on it though. I notice they are gradually coming in more, while I continue this work. I can't really do any of that on command, but I suppose I have never really tried to do it. 

What kind of stuff do you enjoy acting out in? Or particular character? 

I thought it was quite interesting to see a guy with a successful yotuube channel, who could not get acting gigs, but went his own route and does comedy acting. That might be something worthwhile to think about if enjoy that type of thing. But it really shows that you don't have to go the "normal" route to reach Independence in that field either. 

@Average Investor

Thank you for your kind response. ❤Expression, to me, is beautiful. 

It comes naturally, but it has also taken a multitude of experiences for the ease to manifest itself. 

I love every character I have ever played. They show me a little more of the whole and allow me to experince it, feel it, and be it.

I did not write the words, but a part of me did and that part knows exactly what I meant by them. 

I feel my growth and know of it by what I am told. 

People recognize my talent and tell me. 

Also, I have mostly done on stage acting but I am diving  into on camera work, modeling and the like. 

100 percent just saying yes to (most) artistic avenues that come my way. To do is to "succeed." 

And I am Doing.  

I am Currently in a small production of Almost Maine as a favor to a friend. But it has brought me so much joy and love. 

The poster even has a heart on it! 

Even tonight. My scene partner went up on his line, and skipped a section (which me...reflecting...did I want that to happen? Lol..oof. lol) 

But we still got theough the scene without the audience knowing. 

It was truly beautiful. And SO focused and in the moment. 

Like damn. 

Inner workings are blaring, but, the calmness reflected and observerd from the outside...?

It was one of the most beautiful moments on stage I have experienced.  

Also, I have thought about YouTube as a catalyst. Figuring out what the start would be. Also working on my instagam. 

Message me if you want my IG. I woud would love to have you guys follow me, but don't want to abuse the group. 

:)

22 hours ago, TheUniverseIsLove said:

Acting has been as beneficial (or more so) to my spiritual development than psychedelics or meditation. 

Perhaps it is because it is "my" life purpose.

In the next 3 or 4 years my name will be a household name.

Being on stage, knowing that "I" make everything happen. Unstoppable. 

Acting.. good acting..is the true acceptance of letting the moment be. Letting you be you. 

Or even just going over lines. Repeating. 

However the words come out. That is correct. 

Also, Hear me out for a moment.  

Try to cry on command. 

Can you?

If yes, how did you get there?

?

Acting. Manipulation? You create it all. God of acting. 

You CAN cry on command. You just have to find the way in. 

It is there. You just trick yourself into not knowing. 

To Leo: you can create miracles as God. You just have to find the way in. Best wishes for the Leo part of myself. You can find the way in. 

Back on acting:

Manipulating the beats of the moment.  

Feeling the energy of the whole. 

Riding the wave of the now. 

A mirror to life. 

There is no difference. 

When you act. You are not you...but you are you. You are everyone in that moment. 

The most peaceful chaos.

Emotions are beautiful in that they mean nothing and everything.  

Bandaid moments of high emotion. Anxiety.  Pain. And then no more. Such are all moments. 

Theatre.  A visual representation of life. Of you. Of the universe.  

Random side thought:  Mirrors. 

What is the space between you and your reflection?

As always,

Love. 

what a great way to embrace the spiritual path of the divine feminine. Something that this forum is in dire need of. Art is God expressed in form. It is a path that gives tangibility to the ungraspable concepts of nonduality, to take shape in form and create actual tangible conscious effect. 
I am always overjoyed seeing this, because I also know what a great courage it takes to follow through on such instincts, in a world that's dominated by the masculine. Thank you for being a beacon of light! <3 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@TheUniverseIsLove

9 hours ago, TheUniverseIsLove said:

To do is to "succeed." 

100% true.

Oh so you do plays? That is awesome. 

I would set up a camera and add clips of your plays to youtube. Like popular scenes and things that people might be looking for. I mean you can do whatever you want with it, but with that you are already doing it and it only takes a little extra effort to get a shot and add it. You could do anything though. 

I wanted to share an email I received after my performance tonight.  My life purpose IS acting. I am manifesting it, and people are noticing: 

"Really fun performance. I'm sure I've said it before, but you are way too good for community theater. It's always weird watching you act against someone else, because I've yet to see anyone match your level of believe-ability; I'm sure when you and I worked together, I spent the whole scene in your shadow. But enough of my ass-kissing; you know this shit already, ya proud bi-atch. Hold you head high - you deserve it"

Ps. I am saying yes to all forms of my craft, to any form of experience I can get my hands on, including community theatre. I have also done non-community theatre. The levels of good acting are made up by me anyway...so it's all relative. lol. 

@TheUniverseIsLove The acting world does need more highly conscious people like you.

As I've progressively developed myself more, I've started to realize we are all acting in some way. It's just the smart ones find a way to get paid for it ;)