Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cudin

In the next actualized.org episode

24 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Cudin said:

Come on guys, ship is sinking. 

Leo, by the way, what your body is trying to tell you is that you have to embrace and accept your humanness to heal. I just hope you realize that soon enough.

I know you can (:

Leo is off in isolation i wouldn't bother....

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

His involvement and use of psychedelics does seem quite full of haste with some desperation for discovery. I get why people can see it that way and I do to a degree as well. However you have to realize that this is just his path, he is making his own choices. You have to stay true to your own path.

It's probably a valid criticism of him that he's advocating for them too hard, and that can be really dangerous for a lot of vulnerable people who idolize him and just want to copy him.

On the other hand is he really responsible for what anyone does? Should he limit himself and his work because of some irresponsible or deluded people? The answer to that is really no. If people make those mistakes they weren't doing the work properly in the first place of being independent and reflecting honestly.

All you have to ask yourself is are you willing to come on the ride or not?

hrhrhtewgfegege

I am not going on the ride and I really hope that not too many of you get hurt in it. 

3 minutes ago, Cudin said:

I am not going on the ride and I really hope that not too many of you get hurt in it. 

Good then this ride is over.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.