Endangered-EGO

Corona virus will give Bernie Sanders a HUGE advantage.

5 posts in this topic

I heard that you americans, if infected, have to pay yourself for the quarantine to keep OTHER people safe from you.

What do you think will happen to people who don't have healthcare and suspect they have the corona virus?

"Lets get a 400 000 USD debt to keep other people safe from me"?

I predict that in some parts of the US this will be an enormous clusterfuck if the COVID-19 cure doesn't appear soon.

Cutting funds for the CDC and not giving poor people "free" healthcare leads to evil (ego). Lets pay health care so people don't commit crimes and destruction because they cant afford basic healthcare, and there will be less needs for prisons too. In some sense if the libertarians don't want to pay for healthcare and other social programs, they will pay in prisons or with their life.

Elevating social programs and raising taxes will IMO help the rich.

Well, unless Bernie gets the virus himself and dies. He is part of the high risk group.

Glory to Israel

The Hill reported that people who consider Corona virus a huge threat overwhelmingly voted for Biden. Their perception probably was: we can't afford a 'Political Revolution' in the midst of a potential pandemic, so let's just nominate the safe and moderate candidate.

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

This would imply that our people weren't braindead and actually cared about policy.
If you forced the American public to watch the debates and examine the records of all politicians, Bernie would win in a landslide.

@legendary Well they are too closed minded to see that they themselves would benefit if everybody indiscriminately got healthcare. A political revolution doesn't necessarily destabilises the economy. Moreover this will take a very long time to implement.

@Vladz0r Yes I agree, they probably choose comfort over "radical" changes, even though the obvious corruption of some systems is terrible.