Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hypnofrik

WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!

8 posts in this topic

Last night something really fucked up (in a good way) happened to me that shocked me.

My girlfriend hugged me, and said that she love me, after that i felt a resistance (like i can't let my self go of fear to express/feel my love to her)
Then i saw in my mind a picture of me telling to my parents that i love them (I felt the same resistance because we never expressed our feelings to each other)
After that i said...Ok i don't know how to let go, i don't know how to break threw that fear of love, please help me.

So after that everything started.

I started feeling fear for a moment and start crying a bit...
But after a minute i started LAUGHING UNCONTROLLABLY WHILE CRYING AND I FELT THE MOST AMAZING FEELING I EVER HAD.
IT WAS PURE HAPPINESS (still i can't describe it cause it was the most strong feeling i ever had in my life).

My inner dialog was gone, my facial muscles was expressing that feeling to the fullest (i felt like there were muscles that never activated before on my face)

There was a REALLY vivid vibration on my chest, and while i was laughing that part of my chest was generating that strong feeling.
My whole body was shaking like i had infinite "orgasms" but the highest quality that a human body can have.

I called my parents crying, told them i love them so fucking much for the first time.

And right now Im trying to understand what the fuck was that.

I feel like i broke a layer of fear, that gave me the opportunity to feel LOVE for few minutes.

Can someone give me an explanation?

Thank you guys!

55 minutes ago, Hypnofrik said:

Last night something really fucked up (in a good way) happened to me that shocked me.

My girlfriend hugged me, and said that she love me, after that i felt a resistance (like i can't let my self go of fear to express/feel my love to her)
Then i saw in my mind a picture of me telling to my parents that i love them (I felt the same resistance because we never expressed our feelings to each other)
After that i said...Ok i don't know how to let go, i don't know how to break threw that fear of love, please help me.

So after that everything started.

I started feeling fear for a moment and start crying a bit...
But after a minute i started LAUGHING UNCONTROLLABLY WHILE CRYING AND I FELT THE MOST AMAZING FEELING I EVER HAD.
IT WAS PURE HAPPINESS (still i can't describe it cause it was the most strong feeling i ever had in my life).

My inner dialog was gone, my facial muscles was expressing that feeling to the fullest (i felt like there were muscles that never activated before on my face)

There was a REALLY vivid vibration on my chest, and while i was laughing that part of my chest was generating that strong feeling.
My whole body was shaking like i had infinite "orgasms" but the highest quality that a human body can have.

I called my parents crying, told them i love them so fucking much for the first time.

And right now Im trying to understand what the fuck was that.

I feel like i broke a layer of fear, that gave me the opportunity to feel LOVE for few minutes.

Can someone give me an explanation?

Thank you guys!

Sounds like an amazing mystical experience and a glimpse of becoming Infinity.  It will open you up.  You will cry and cry in bliss and it will feel very liberating.   There will be Infinite Love that is too powerful frankly for the human body to contain .   It may not have been a total non-dual state but nevertheless powerful.  I remember after i became conscious of my true nature afterwards i called some people i needed to make ammends with and told them i loved them and put aside all pride and past grudges.  In fact pride was non-existent.  It was just pure love.

Are you doing meditation practices?  There are things during these awakenings that you can become directly conscious of but anyways happy you experienced this.  It definitely sounds like it was beyond just being happy.   And there is a huge difference between one of these mystical experiences and just feeling happy or emotional.   There is a Kundalini energy component that becomes so total.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 It was like my body started a specific breathing pattern in order to clean something up.
This thing was coming out of the middle of my chest.

The way i meditate is that i am always aware of the dialog that going on in my head, or of the thoughts BUT not while siting on a chair or  a lotus position but in my everyday experience, when im having a coffee / when i walk outside e.t.c.

30 minutes before that event I said to my girlfriend that "I want to feel more love in my life and less fear".

It was like a unconscious suggestion.

Beautiful. Though it doesn't need an explanation, you could call it a Love awakening, you could say it was a heart chakra opening. The power of our intentions when they come from the heart is incredibly powerful... the only power that is really. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw That's what it felt like...
I felt a strong vibration on my chest (they call that area solar plexus).
Really interesting...

6 minutes ago, Hypnofrik said:

@mandyjw That's what it felt like...
I felt a strong vibration on my chest (they call that area solar plexus).
Really interesting...

Solar plexus is the chakra beneath the heart. The heart is the energy center of the body. I though chakras were complete BS until something similar happened to me but they are a good map for understanding, just be willing to throw it away and feel. My heart felt completely light, full of energy but also like it was weightless. 

You might want to start a meditation practice in the morning to get more in touch with the energy of the body, and especially if you want to go deeper into this discovery. Like you I only meditated in my everyday life, watching my thoughts but after I had an awakening such as you describe I found that more "formal" meditation was a tool I really needed/wanted in my life. Everyone is different so use your intuition. :x

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 hours ago, Hypnofrik said:

"I want to feel more love in my life and less fear".

The “inner Kriya”...the choice. 

Beautiful ❣️

Total agree with Mandy. Wake up, meditate; relax, deeper and deeper, feeeeeel....Wake Up again! :)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE