Justinsantos98

Does it mean that she wants to be like someone who doesnt have any social media or no

5 posts in this topic

Always in between wanting to post a lot on social media & wanting to delete all socials & be like that person you went to school with that you think of randomly & hope they're doing well

I don't know what your question actually is but you do you. I post a lot on social media and don't feel like it detracts from my life. Some people get obsessed and it takes over their mind and poisons it. Self-awareness is key. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

Figure out why you want to do those things. I do a lot of the same shit, on the one hand very outgoing guy always in the mood, on the other hand, I avoid a lot of contact and live life underground. I only do the latter because I want to guilt other people in to caring about me.

You even mention that you want people to think of you in a certain way, upholding these kind of concepts about yourself as this or that person identified or linked with this or that thing won't serve you. Figure out what you really want and go for that, there's probably a clear explanation and direction for you lying here underneath this seeming paradox.

Hmm... not sure what we’re exactly talking about... 

But, Balance is key, regardless of activity. Overconsumption and wasting time you didn’t t enjoy wasting would be the negatives of doing things you don’t truly want. Listen to your heart, and you will know what you should be doing. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

No social media simplifies things. The people you truly want in your life have your number, and all the other distractions are eliminated.

But if you think posting on social media adds value to your life then go for it.