bejapuskas

Leaving home for 2 years

23 posts in this topic

@lostmedstudent Hello there :) Long time no see xD 

I actually talked to a friend of mine and she is currently studying at Minerva and seems to be enjoying it. I think that Minerva and UWC are somehow interconnected and they have a lot of mutual student base. I might try it out as well, thank you :)

Take care <3

Just updating on my journey, my school year started this Monday. I have a personal advisor who looks like Keanu Reeves, that's the coolest thing in the world. Also mindfulness meditation and yoga are taken very seriously, we have 2 yoga teachers on campus, from which one of them is also a history teacher. The people there are sooooo passionate and nice, I already started to work in my friend's teaching business, it's so good how many opportunities this school and the people inside it give me. Also everybody needs to volunteer, do some sort of physical and creative activity, so the education is very holistic and based on building real world skills and experience. The art subjects are also taken very seriously and the people who teach them are very humble, respect their students and are willing to learn unlike in some other places. It's a pity that I couldn't take an art subject because of some requirements, but I still think my experience there is gonna be great :)