Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dboyle

What's Your Morning Routine?

5 posts in this topic

Hey everyone

Have been researching the positives of having a really cool morning routine, and am in the process of creating one for myself now, since all my life my morning routine has always been rather uninspiring and lacklustre, which is in direct contrast to the life I want to live. 

So, what's yours like, and how does it benefit you?

Edited by dboyle

@dboyle I don't have one but recently I reorganised my goals and associated them with specific actions to take, every morning I read through my goals and carry out the actions that are to be carried out there and then

So I'd advise creating a morning routine that aligns with your goals, have you set goals for anything? There's no point having a morning routine if it doesn't work towards something because then it'll feel pointless and not as compelling, and you may give up easily on it and not gain the benefits you say you want. 

Morning routines in and of themselves can be used to get you into a great state, but will you want to get into a great state if the rest of your day has no drive to it? 

The rest of your day's drive is created with goals and you already mentioned you want to live a life that is inspiring. So start with your goals. 

8 minutes ago, Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj said:

Wake up, take a walk while doing affirmations, shower, meditate for 1,5-2,5 hours, breakfast and off to go!

do you meditate cross legged for that long? 

Bro your diary is a great source of inspiration!!

Just now, Huz88 said:

do you meditate cross legged for that long? 

Bro your diary is a great source of inspiration!!

No. I only sit in quarter lotus for one or two sits and they are usually 30-45 minutes long but I plan on a gradual change. Oh thanks! 

Hallå