ElvisN

Superhuman Os, Ken Wilber, 9/10

43 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Mal said:

@charlie2dogs

Neither are you:)

you have already shown just how little you know about enlightenment, so your view of me means nothing

4 minutes ago, charlie2dogs said:

I have already shown just how little I know about enlightenment, so my view of you means nothing

1 minute ago, Mal said:
6 minutes ago, charlie2dogs said:

I have already shown just how little I know about enlightenment, so my view of you means nothing

you are a deceiver mal, get over yourself,

7 minutes ago, charlie2dogs said:

you are a deceiver mal, get over yourself,

I'm out to decieve people by giving them credentialed experts to study? 

However, you're a random dude, on a forum of easy pickings, anonymous hiding behind an avatar trying to enlighten people, stripping them of their critical faculties, and praising them when they parrot exactly your words back to you?

Have you lost the plot?

Edited by Mal

Just now, Mal said:

I'm out to decieve people by giving them credentialed experts to study? 

However, you're a random dude, on a forum of easy pickings, anonymous hiding behind an avatar trying to enlighten people, stripping them of their critical faculties, and praising them when they parrot exactly your words back to you?

Mal you are only making yourself look bad, get over it and move on, you dont have to read my post, and no one is forcing you to respond to them,  you point people to other so called teachers because you are not the teacher, and that is all you can do is point to others, if and when you become the teacher you wont have to send people to others for help,

@charlie2dogs This is more of your imagination. 

I am not a teacher I'm not claiming anything. I'm here having a chat and helping people out while observing my own self in action. 

Yes, you're "the teacher". The teacher on an internet forum of 30 people, young people, picking up whoever you can to get your need to be a teacher met?

Why are you here and not teaching in the real world? If you have the goodies that nobody else knows except a very few, where is your contribution to a wider audience than just 30 or so people?

I'm not getting the logic in that.

I'm sorry I'm not gullible. What can I say?

3 minutes ago, Mal said:

@charlie2dogs This is more of your imagination. 

I am not a teacher I'm not claiming anything. I'm here having a chat and helping people out while observing my own self in action. 

Yes, you're "the teacher". The teacher on an internet forum of 30 people, young people, picking up whoever you can to get your need to be a teacher met?

Why are you here and not teaching in the real world? If you have the goodies that nobody else knows except a very few, where is your contribution to a wider audience than just 30 or so people?

I'm not getting the logic in that.

I'm sorry I'm not gullible. What can I say?

over the years i have spoken in a number of public forums to many people, not just sit on a site and type,  mal you are basically just stirring shit at this point, why is that, what do you hope to gain.

7 minutes ago, charlie2dogs said:you are basically just stirring shit at this point, why is that, what do you hope to gain.

My critical assessment is you're not enlightened. 

It's no big deal. It's just what I see. 

Now, the issue is, why the super defensiveness and aggressive defining labels about me being a "deciever" etc?

Just curious.

18 minutes ago, charlie2dogs said:

over the years i have spoken in a number of public forums to many people

Ok, so who are you?

I think people should know the background of "the teacher"?

The teacher who claims that people don't need a tradition or path and should only listen to what he has to say, everyone else is wrong.

This is nonsense. I don't mind looking bad, I've grown past the point of heeding the shaming tactics of other people

1 minute ago, Mal said:

Ok, so who are you?

I think people should know the background of "the teacher"?

The teacher who claims that people don't need a tradition or path and should only listen to what he has to say, everyone else is wrong.

This is nonsense. I don't mind looking bad, I've grown past the point of heeding the shaming tactics of other people

those who have a sincere desire for real growth, know who i am, the witness is within them.  i dont need to beat my own drum, and i have nothing to sell.

2 minutes ago, charlie2dogs said:

those who have a sincere desire for real growth, know who i am, the witness is within them.  i dont need to beat my own drum, and i have nothing to sell.

There we go. Another aspect of your imagination. That's how the ego works, projects it's own impulse onto a blank screen.

Nobody mentioned a glory trip.

I'm talking about your credentials as a teacher. I don't visit a bum on the street to get a quote for concreting my driveway. 

Who are you?

2 minutes ago, Mal said:

There we go. Another aspect of your imagination. That's how the ego works, projects it's own impulse onto a blank screen.

Nobody mentioned a glory trip.

I'm talking about your credentials as a teacher. I don't visit a bum on the street to get a quote for concreting my driveway. 

Who are you?

apparently you didnt understand my last answer, when you do , you wont need a further answer, and until then, no answer will suffice.

7 minutes ago, charlie2dogs said:

those who have a sincere desire for real growth, know who i am, the witness is within them.  

So only the people who buy your nonsense of non physical beings and such, have a true desire for growth?

So those who don't buy your nonsense have no true desire for growth?

3 minutes ago, charlie2dogs said:

apparently you didnt understand my last answer, when you do , you wont need a further answer, and until then, no answer will suffice.

Have you lost the plot?

Who are you? In this life, physical body, history? 

You could be some deranged fantasist for all I know.

There is a function to block other posters in the forum if there are posts that annoy you. It works really fine.

This is interesting mal and charlie

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

@Phrae

Why is it interesting?

Do you derive some kind of pleasure out of people's suffering?

@Mal I do in some cases. I'd like to see people that I hate to suffer more than understand them. Of course that route is not always available to me and my higher self wants me to grow and understand them :P

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

5 minutes ago, Phrae said:

@Mal I do in some cases. I'd like to see people that I hate to suffer more than understand them. Of course that route is not always available to me and my higher self wants me to grow and understand them :P

Fascinating. Now this will be my last reply to you.  Hate will be your destiny it appears

Edited by Mal