ElvisN

Superhuman Os, Ken Wilber, 9/10

43 posts in this topic

This is really a cutting edge online interactive course that helps you develop your psyche.

I highly recommend it.

For as long as I've known the course, the price has been $1000, but this week they've had a special 70% discount and you can buy it between now and Friday 17th June midnight pacific time for the discounted price of $300.

It has a refund policy of 30 days and if you do get one, you'll still get to keep the bonuses. You have nothing to lose.

It not only has the in-depth course but also a community of self actualizing individuals.

@Vishal Thank you. I just bought it. I had considered it before but couldn't stomach the price.

@ChimpBrain YES! :)

I knew the only people who'd buy it here are those who're familiar with it.

Cheers, friend. I'll also be going through the course.

Best of luck!

@Mal I'm on it. It'll take a few days though cause they release the course material over time.

On 6/17/2016 at 0:24 PM, Vishal said:

This is really a cutting edge online interactive course that helps you develop your psyche.

I highly recommend it.

For as long as I've known the course, the price has been $1000, but this week they've had a special 70% discount and you can buy it between now and Friday 17th June midnight pacific time for the discounted price of $300.

It has a refund policy of 30 days and if you do get one, you'll still get to keep the bonuses. You have nothing to lose.

It not only has the in-depth course but also a community of self actualizing individuals.

i spent most of my life helping people to awaken from the dream and it didnt cost them a penny.

@charlie2dogs Free service? Nice! However, let the creators of Superhuman OS decide what the price of their product is. Their product, their choice.

@charlie2dogs

Hmm, yeah this is a bit different to your awakening of consciousness. 

That is part of the Integral vision.  But times have moved on in the relative world, and enlightenment these days means manifesting in an Integral way, which is a lot more inclusive than what you are doing now. 

However. The beauty of the Integral vision is that everybody holds a piece of the truth, even you. So no need to feel left out, we include your limited perspectives as part of the whole. 

Regards

Mal

1 hour ago, Mal said:

The beauty of the Integral vision is that everybody holds a piece of the truth, even you

Beautiful. 

@charlie2dogs

5 hours ago, charlie2dogs said:

i spent most of my life helping people to awaken from the dream and it didnt cost them a penny.

I think that it's okay if people charge money for personal development advice. If people can swing it, they'll buy it. I think they want some financial reward for their efforts. For those doing the work full time as their primary career, they need the money to make their work sustainable. Even Leo had to release a paid course.

Generous people like you are rare though. Thanks for your contribution!

Edited by Vishal

5 hours ago, Mal said:

@charlie2dogs

Hmm, yeah this is a bit different to your awakening of consciousness. 

That is part of the Integral vision.  But times have moved on in the relative world, and enlightenment these days means manifesting in an Integral way, which is a lot more inclusive than what you are doing now. 

However. The beauty of the Integral vision is that everybody holds a piece of the truth, even you. So no need to feel left out, we include your limited perspectives as part of the whole. 

Regards

Mal

this is funny, this new movement you are talking about is just newage mumbo jumbo, has nothing to do with enlightenment, and the new comers will become trapped in the mindset.  nothing has changed with enlightenment its the same as it has always been, what has happened is the newage movement has created new meanings for enlightenment, but those only fool themselves. 

6 minutes ago, charlie2dogs said:

this is funny, this new movement you are talking about is just newage mumbo jumbo, has nothing to do with enlightenment, and the new comers will become trapped in the mindset.  nothing has changed with enlightenment its the same as it has always been, what has happened is the newage movement has created new meanings for enlightenment, but those only fool themselves. 

6 hours ago, Vishal said:

@charlie2dogs Free service? Nice! However, let the creators of Superhuman OS decide what the price of their product is. Their product, their choice.

no enlightened being ever charged to aid others in the process.  i think you will find that you are talking about a newage movement

@charlie2dogs

Hi Charlie, 

Integral isn't about changing formless unmanifest, that will never change.  You are right there, but as a yellow would point out, only partially right! 9_9 It's relative existence that is always evolving, and nobody is enlightened until they re-integrate the manifest world.

This isn't a New Age thing, this is based on a study of the wisdom traditions, and including western perspectives.

There is a lot of information on it if you are interested.

Warmly

Mal

Just now, Mal said:

@charlie2dogs

Hi Charlie, 

Integral isn't about changing formless unmanifest, that will never change.  You are right there, but as a yellow would point out, only partially right! 9_9 It's relative existence that is always evolving, and nobody is enlightened until they re-integrate the manifest world.

This isn't a New Age thing, this is based on a study of the wisdom traditions, and including western perspectives.

There is a lot of information on it if you are interested.

Warmly

Mal

what does the study of wisdom traditions and western perspectives have to be with being enlightened.

@charlie2dogs

Are you asking me a question for me to inform you?  Or are you here picking another pointless argument?

I choose to listen to experts rather that some random guy on a forum who claims that they are enlightened and denies anybody else has a slice of the pie.

I'm sorry, that's just me, like it or lump it:)

Have a good evening Charlie.

3 minutes ago, Mal said:

@charlie2dogs

Are you asking me a question for me to inform you?  Or are you here picking another pointless argument?

I choose to listen to experts rather that some random guy on a forum who claims that they are enlightened and denies anybody else has a slice of the pie.

I'm sorry, that's just me, like it or lump it:)

Have a good evening Charlie.

i was asking you,  and i knew you had no answer, but i wanted to see what kind of answer you would give, enlightenment is not accomplished by studying  traditions and perspectives.  and enlightenment isnt about slices of pie, you are are you aint.

Edited by charlie2dogs

1 hour ago, charlie2dogs said:

i was asking you,  and i knew you had no answer, but i wanted to see what kind of answer you would give, enlightenment is not accomplished by studying  traditions and perspectives.

Again, another assumption.  You must study the information for yourself, don't be lazy!  I've given over 200 pieces of advice based on this path, if you think I don't know then I'm afraid we're going to have to agree to disagree.

Nobody said enlightenment is achieved by studying the traditions.  Nobody ever said that, this is your imagination.

What you are doing is misleading people, you are stuck in the Absolute reality and ignoring the relative world and imagining you are not creating consequences.  But you are indeed creating karma, you just don't want to look at it.  This is partial enlightenment, you are not fully enlightened.  You THINK you are, but you are clearly not.

Like I said, 

Case closed.

Edited by Mal

10 hours ago, charlie2dogs said:

what does the study of wisdom traditions and western perspectives have to be with being enlightened.

@charlie2dogs Relax Charlie. There's more to life than enlightenment ;)

5 hours ago, Vishal said:

@charlie2dogs Relax Charlie. There's more to life than enlightenment ;)

how would you know that you are not enlightened