Leo Gura

Example Of Going Against One's Team

5 posts in this topic

This is a great example of challenging herd mentality and ideology. Imagine how challenging this was for his mind to do.

It's great to see a handful of conservatives with integrity and courage.

It's important to remember that there ARE decent conservatives out there. They aren't all MAGA.

It's problematic to hold the stereotype that all conservatives are bad or irredeemable. Always remember that there is no such thing as "a conservative". There is diversity within such broad categories.

One of the dangers of the Trump phenomenon is that many decent conservatives are not given a voice. After Trump is gone it's important that there be a rebuilding of the conservative party into something with more integrity, because roughly half the country leans conservative and you will never get them to all become liberals. So either there will be a healthy expression of conservativism or an unhealthy one.

It is in the best interest of Bernie supporters to understand this and support healthy expressions of conservativism. Because the alternative would be worse.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura great points. Why is the caucus and primaries so crucial before the election? I am ignorant of the purpose of this system. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

13 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Leo Gura great points. Why is the caucus and primaries so crucial before the election? I am ignorant of the purpose of this system. 

They are part of the election.

There are two elections:

1) To pick who will be the one person to face off against Trump

2) That person vs Trump

It's very important to pick the best person to face Trump. Picking Hilary Clinton last time was what got Trump elected. If we pick a good person Trump should be easy to beat.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

'Cult' is a big keyword here. It's really fascinating to see how an entire party is under the spell of Trump of all people! Damn if Trump can start a cult, I can too!! Come join my cult! I'll teach you how to sexually connect with each other with theory and practicals ;) All you gotta do is give me all your property :D . (I'm kidding when I say this. Please don't take it seriously!) 

On a serious note..... fuck it I just can't be serious when Trump comes up . The guy is a walking-talking joke!

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee