Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hatfort

Bernie crushes Biden on the first assault

6 posts in this topic

I know, they are going to be talking about other stuff like whatever system failure, that nobody wins or even I've read that Trump wins in Iowa in some mediums. What a twisted narrative. 

Delaying the results they pretend to steal Bernie his momentum and a win, who knows how they are playing with the numbers right now. But it's not going to work, the more adverse they put it, the more will fight his base. 

They expected to have Biden leading by now. Not only he is not, he is far from second. Insurance companies and Big Pharma are getting very scared, because Bernie's signature policy is Medicare for all. Of course, there are others, but not going to go there now. 

I'm positive about all this, people just will have to push Bernie even harder and keep their eyes more open to cheaters, it's good to know where we stand. 

Result delay can create doubt in the minds of people and indeed it is not a goon sign given what had happened in 2016.

@Hatfort https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/buttigieg-campaign-paid-firm-that-developed-voting-app-blamed-for-iowa-caucus-delays

Apparently, the Bernie camp was prepared for something like this to happen because of what happened I'm 2016. They have their own app with captain in each precinct in Iowa reporting the results, and they're not matching with the DNC's paid for app developed by Shadow, which also has strong funancial ties with Pete Buttigieg. Pete went on CNN a couple of hours ago and declared himself the winner before any results were even reported. 

It's important to also know that Pete Buttigieg has had strong ties with the CIA since his days as a Harvard undergrad:

https://thegrayzone.com/2019/12/17/national-security-mandarins-groomed-pete-buttigieg/

https://thegrayzone.com/2019/12/30/coup-plotters-cia-agents-mayor-pete-endorsers/amp/

We are seeing consistencies about Biden coming in last place or second to last. I think it's time for him to pack his bags and leave. There's never been am instance in recent history when a candidate loses Iowa by such a large margin and then becomes the nominee let alone president. 

Edited by Bno

@Bno Good to see that they were already on guard. I don't know how this caucus system works, learning on the spot, I guess. But I'm not buying they couldn't manage to apply simple arithmetics, with or without an app. 

If Bernie's team kept their records clean and clear, they gotta make them public. 

Do not spread conspiracy theories on this forum.

I expect you guys to be above such nonsense.

Admit that you do not know.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Hatfort said:

Delaying the results they pretend to steal Bernie his momentum and a win, who knows how they are playing with the numbers right now. But it's not going to work, the more adverse they put it, the more will fight his base. 

Be careful with jumping to conclusions. It does seem like Orange level media and democratic establishment are showing resistance to Bernie - yet be mindful of interpreting everything through that lens - it can cause distortion.

For example, the Iowa Caucus is a structural mess. This was the first year they recorded both first and final votes tallies. And the first year of a new recording system. As well, many of the caucus precincts are below a high school level of voting for class president. Many precincts count votes by hand raising or estimating how many people are sitting on one side of the bleachers. Some people leave after the first vote because they don't want to wait around for realignment. It can be hard to keep track of people moving around during vote tallies and who had their hands up. At times, a coin is flipped to break a tie. . . In some presincts volunteers in their 70s are doing their best to count votes. Vote numbers are scribbled on scratch paper, then crossed out and corrected due to miscounting in the chaos. . . This can throw off vote counts and appear as "inconsistencies". . . For example, if Bernie got 87 votes and 10 of those people left the caucus because they didn't want to stick around for realignment, the final vote tallies will not add up and appear "inconsistent", Bernie's final vote tally in that precinct could actually go down. In this structural mess, it's hard to explain. Did some of his supporters leave? Did they switch groups? Did someone intentionally reduce his vote total? 

Structurally, it would be much more efficient to have ranked choice voting with individual ballots at a precinct, mail-in ballots or electronically.