Giulio Bevilacqua

The more i become conscious the more other are irritated

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

I'm facing an obstacle during my consciousness path, it regards people around me.

The more I become conscious the more others are irritated by me. I really feel to be my self, I do not talk to much, only when I feel it is necessary and spontaneous. When I listen to people most of the time I'm empty inside my self and others perceive as if I I'm not listening to them. My mother got very angry and aggressive for my behaviours she says I'm like a ghost.

This makes me feel uncomfortable because I do not want to make then feel such feelings or ideas but at the same time I do not want to loose my presence awareness. Most of the people sees my like a weird and strange one. 

How could I balance such a situation ?  

Do you feel like your consciousness has made you absent of life? I don't think that's the purpose of enlightenment. But I don't know much about it. :)

One girl in my business class always says "Aaron what is it about you, it's like your skin is transparent or something."

The energy certainly makes others uncomfortable around me I've found. I'm trying to learn to like it though. My presence is getting "heavier"

It might be that as there is no ego for them to see it makes them uncomfortable, as that is how people “break the ice” so to speak, how they get a feel for each other, the ego’s talk.

Every person has a primary emotion, their baseline, depending on their level of consciousness. If two ppl on different sides of the spectrum meet, it causes ripples bc positive and negative charged emotions react with each other. The positive wants to lift up, the negative wants to pull down. It’s all about the balance. I find myself in situations with negative ppl often, I feel like it’s bc I’m supposed to be positive to teach them, to elevate them. 

I’ve talked to ppl of higher consciousness than me, and I can feel the rest of my self limiting beliefs surface. I’m aware of it, therefore it doesn’t control me. But other ppl who don’t meditate or practice mindfulness? Not so much. They have the same stuff surfacing as me, they just don’t understand it and aren’t sure how to deal. 

I always try to be the best version of myself during conflict, bc that’s an opportunity to teach resolution. I’m blessed with the gift of knowing what other ppl need to hear. So fuck it! Get mad at me! ? that’s the best time for growth! 

Edited by Ambalams
Attempt to post picture and cannot

I had another insight recently that relates to the question in the title. People like it when other people try to fit in with them and harmonise with them. Someone who practises conscious work will not do this naturally. There is something that happens to you when you do these practises for a prolonged period of time. It really steps on people's toes, and for a while you'll try to stop stepping on people's toes. My insight is this; that "not harmonizing with people's energy" and "stepping on their toes" will increase more and more and eventually this will be a tangeble anointing and presence that you carry that other people will recognize. It will testify of your devotion to the practises. It is the power