Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
actualizing25

Using psychedelics for healing purposes(self-therapy)

4 posts in this topic

How can I use psychedelics to heal myself? What psychedelics are the best ones for that purpose? Should I ask questions during the trip or should I just surrender to the experience and do nothing? How to do self-therapy during a trip?

I hope some of you guys could give me a few answers to my questions, I would really appreciate that. I havent done any psychedelics in my entire life and Im really new to that field. Definitely need to study it a lot more in the future. Also im starting to do other methods of healing(exercise,diet,supplements,meditation). 

thanks guys

I've found lysergamides (LSD and similar like those) are the best for introspection in my case and I've found is pretty popular opinion, although I've also talked to people who found things like shrooms also very good for introspection, I always found them quite mindfucky and more brutally spiritual without a space to do therapeutic-self inquiry in any rational or emotional way.

Start very slow, I've even benefitted tremendously with very small doses with very clear-headed psychedelics like Lsd, so don't be scared to "waste a trip". Having said that, if you have an opportunity to have a full hands-on trip the benefits will be much consistent than with low doses,( it's just my case that I haven't been able to trip and I've experimented with low doses and I always recommend it for slow-paced self-discovery).

Just make sure you are not forcing yourself to do anything and be humble with an open mind. It's the best attitude to grow and learn much faster.

Start with a low dose.

Have a set of questions and intentions beforehand

And contemplate on them with an open mind when you're tripping

Also, be open minded and don't just stick to the scope of those questions.

Go wherever you're inclined and find out the truth of matter and uncover your beliefs.